Ok, im gay, but not even almost sterotypical, i listen to death metal and do not skip nor do i sing show tunes...And this is not a gay geared thread, the idea is that you tell a story in which sterotypes were totaly proved true, ill start.

I was going through this town with my pal and it was a relative black community, one may even say "Ghetto" but i dont belive in sterotypes, and my pal was like dude we gotta roll up the windows, ive saw the chappell show I know what happens when 2 gay white dudes roll into a town like this. But I was like no way man, so anyways we keep going and we pass a store that says "Lottery tickets Fried chicken and Liqour" and I was like .

whats yours?
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I was at the doctor's office last week. There was this little black kid who was throwing all the toys in the waiting room around. Making a lot of noise, really pissing me off. Then his mom comes back from her appointment and tells him they're going. The kid, mind you he couldn't have been more than eight years old, probably seven, just turns to his mom and goes "Momma, you INTERRUPTIN' me playin' BASKETBALL." in the EXACT SAME voice as the UNFORGIVABLE guy. I had to try so goddamn hard not to laugh.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
haha nice story

one time i saw a black dude demoing the music at Borders and he started going dumb.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Not really a stereotype, but I live in a primarily white city and every once in a while my friends starts mouthing off about how blacks are allowed to be racist because they are "Standing up for their rights", but the last 2 times he started going about it the same black guy walks past. As soon as he starts!

Wierd...

But a stereotype I've found true is that woman ARE better bassists, as shown by my friend who can slap and pop n all that ****e, but this girl at our old school mostly does all the simple keeping the rhythm thing, and then one day my friend started mouthing off about how he was the best in the school then teh teacher announced the grades for the inventing test we had earlier the week, and the guy got a 4 because, as the teacher said, it was all flash, but was out of time snd tune. His face went red, bbut the girl got a perfect 1 I heard her composition too! It was pretty good.
When i drove around San Francisco i saw heaps of gay people, hippies, and naked old men with signs that say "GIANT FLOOD COMING! PRAY FOR MERCY". I wasn't even close to The Castro either.
I was in southeast D.C., yes I am still alive. Then I saw the most elborate, nice looking KFC I have ever seen. It looked like a freakin resturant. I tried my best not to laugh.
We were in Seattle, WA visiting our friend going to school at UW and we were laughing at how white his new city was (we're from Los Angeles) and guess what we see in the local market?

A WHOLE SECTION OF MAYO!!!

hahaha frkn white people!
this summer i was up at my friends cabin, and everyone(like 40 people?) was sitting around a fire getting drunk. so eventually its like 1 and the security guard comes and tells us we have to go home or he's gonna call the RCMP, and everyone tells him to **** off right, but eventually they all just went to the gate and started yelling at the security and joking how they're not actually in the park so they don't have to listen to him. well eventually the RCMP actually show up, and in the group of like 12 people they go STRAIGHT TO THE BLACK GUY and tell him to drop his drink and that he's under arrest. this other kid was lipping of the cops too, so they arrested him also. they just ended up spending the night in the drunk tank, but man that was funny.

P.S. the black guy's name was tyrell. ha.
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
We were in Seattle, WA visiting our friend going to school at UW and we were laughing at how white his new city was (we're from Los Angeles) and guess what we see in the local market?

A WHOLE SECTION OF MAYO!!!

hahaha frkn white people!

I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Haha

one time i was at work at my resturant and the dishwasher and a cook (both black) were arguing over a packet of like 50 cent kool-aid.

and another time i had to pick my friend up cause he works at the same place and he had a huge basket of fried chicken cause he didnt have any lucnh and ate some on the drive to work. Immediately when we get in a black waitress come and says "ummm fried chicken".

He puts the chicken in the fridge and about an hour later the same black dishwasher comes and offers my friend like 5$ for the chicken.
One of my friends (black) and I (white) were watching pulp fiction and I say, 'wanna get something to eat?'
He says, 'shit yeah negro!'
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I went to Washington D.C. once, and I saw a ton of Asains in Hawaiian shirts posing for pictures with everything they saw. They even did the thing well they stand far away from a big building and hold their palm open so it looks like they were holding it in their hand. It was really funny.
The.
This is one that I'm sure a lot of people have seen. On the mythbusters, the build team(Kari, Grant and Tori) were trying to bust if driving backwards on a icy road gives you better control that driving forward. So they tested it. Each one of them driving forwards then backwards on a course and compared how many cones they knocked down. So Kari drives, she gets something like 14 cones knocked down, then, Tori's turn. He gets something like 12. Then of course, Grant drives and knocks 20 cones down thus proving that Asians are worse drivers than Americans. I thought it was hilarious when i was watching it.

Anyone seen that episode?
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Quote by Pedalboard
This is one that I'm sure a lot of people have seen. On the mythbusters, the build team(Kari, Grant and Tori) were trying to bust if driving backwards on a icy road gives you better control that driving forward. So they tested it. Each one of them driving forwards then backwards on a course and compared how many cones they knocked down. So Kari drives, she gets something like 14 cones knocked down, then, Tori's turn. He gets something like 12. Then of course, Grant drives and knocks 20 cones down thus proving that Asians are worse drivers than Americans. I thought it was hilarious when i was watching it.

Anyone seen that episode?

No, but the woman is the second worst
Me and my friends were playing manhunt and one of my friends call the cops (he said it was a joke) and the first person they start harassing was the black guy there.
Quote by IwannaBeSadated
Ok, im gay, but not even almost sterotypical, i listen to death metal and do not skip nor do i sing show tunes...And this is not a gay geared thread, the idea is that you tell a story in which sterotypes were totaly proved true, ill start.

I was going through this town with my pal and it was a relative black community, one may even say "Ghetto" but i dont belive in sterotypes, and my pal was like dude we gotta roll up the windows, ive saw the chappell show I know what happens when 2 gay white dudes roll into a town like this. But I was like no way man, so anyways we keep going and we pass a store that says "Lottery tickets Fried chicken and Liqour" and I was like .

whats yours?

whut?
FOR EVERY ANIMAL YOU DON'T EAT, I WILL EAT 3.