Put it this way. Last year i had a one day science extra Credit project and i decided to do a Sandman Spoof in one night. Don't mind the singing and the different tunings of guitars b/w mine and the backing tracks. This song is for laughs not really critics so plz enjoy. ENTER CELLULAR RESPIRATION!

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/MetalliRage/
way to go... how would u like it if i ruined something u liked? :O

tbh. i didnt find it funny at all
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
pretty funny. nice playing. If my teacher ever did this, i would kill them for ruining Metallica
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
well dude, Metallica is my life so if you wanna go on a debate about that be my guest but i did a science project a year ago took it from my flash drive and put it on ug so deal with it dick.
but yea this was extra credit to bump my grade to over a 90 which the extra credit was to arrange lyrics to song to make have to do with cellular respiration
i havent said anything about starting a debate, but i just didnt find it funny, and i dont think the lyrics fit in at all.. but thats my oppinion.. and there id no reason for calling me a dick.. i was just saying my oppinion..
Quote by ealtdharkon

Quote by NotTheSun3290
o well i took it the wrong way. the lyrics of course don really fit cause i had about a class period to figure them out. and if u dont find it funny thats fine. but i didn't at all try to ruin my heroes. sorry for calling u a dick.
hehe.. ONE thing tho.. good playing ;D hehe
Quote by ealtdharkon

Quote by NotTheSun3290