Hey. Im new to the website. I'v had this account for little over a month and I have atempted writing a tab and I made and submitted it about a week ago. In my profile it says that I have submited it and thats it, it doesn't say anything about it being accepted and I guess what I really don't understand is what does that little square that is near it mean? it is a gray block with a black letter 'D' I have scanned up and down the rules and this website looking for what this square could pissibly mean and it is killing me that i can't find what it means. Can someone please help me out?
It means it's been denied. Same happened to me earlier although I haven't received the email that I should have. Have you received one?
it means that your tab is denied, there is something in that area that says 'help' or 'what does this mean' or something, w is waiting, a is accepted and d is denied
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...

cool thanx you guys were really helpful just one more question if my tab is denied may i send it again or will they just deny it the second time beacuse it was denied the first time?
Quote by SpaceDementia99
It means it's been denied. Same happened to me earlier although I haven't received the email that I should have. Have you received one?

no, i would have to look at my e-mails. i don't really look at my e-mails to often but i should have looked there first before making this thread.
Quote by chase_the_ace29
no, i would have to look at my e-mails. i don't really look at my e-mails to often but i should have looked there first before making this thread.

Why, did you have an email? I didn't get one and my tab was rejected for no reason.
IDK if there was a specific reason for my denied tab would that reason be in the e-mail though?
Last edited by chase_the_ace29 at Aug 21, 2007,
No there is only one tab for this song im doing and its not rated and not even one comment and quite frankly its 100% wrong and i know mine is better its not 100% but i know it is way better.
I don't think its unfair if they test the tab like i think they say they do and it sounds reasonable it shouldn't be just denied right away.