Hey everybody! I'm starting an Ultimate-Guitar league on ESPN fantasy football. Its a private league so I need your email to send the invite. You can either PM me or post here, doesn't matter. Anybody welcome. Live draft on Sep 5, but I can change it if people need to. Gonna be sweet. Join!
I'll do it, prolly will suck since I've never done one before but ohh well

jetpelkey41@yahoo.com

btw please try and pm or email me or something the day of the draft since I know I will forget.
Dart of the Dragoons Pm big_deth to join
hey, im english, but why not im a fan of nfl. Im in!

tombutt2@hotmail.co.uk

Btw, could someone tell me the rules? either post it on her or pm me! thanks guys
Quote by chinese_jazz
One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.

Jaco Pastorius

E-A-G-L-E-S!!
pretty much you draft the best team you can...and try to beat the crap outta everyone else i guess, thats it in a nutshell...im in 3 leagues..including this one lol
right thanks dude! i think get it. so we pick the teams right? im a noob i know lol sounds fun, am i in?
Quote by chinese_jazz
One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.

Jaco Pastorius

E-A-G-L-E-S!!
click the link in your email and you will be

for the divisions i think it just goes straight down the line from when you joined...
Last edited by Nyukka at Aug 21, 2007,
Ok guys, i think ive done it! Ok i take it i gotta be online for the draft? Is it 9:30 american time? sorry its difficult as im in england and dunno wat time differences are and shizzle
Quote by chinese_jazz

Jaco Pastorius

E-A-G-L-E-S!!
it says eastern time so im guessing its america time im hoping we get like 6 more people lol
I think if you won't be there, you can list your players that you want to draft and it tries to do it for you (90% sure about that). If theres a majority decision, we can change it from a live draft to all auto-picking. A lot of people haven't officially registered the invites though, I think we only need 3 or 4 more now!
kk thanks guys! this sounds like fun! you will be happy to know i have no more questions
Quote by chinese_jazz

Jaco Pastorius

E-A-G-L-E-S!!
Wow, I hope we have enough room for everybody.
Quote by primusfan

edit: ESPN fantasy sports suck btw. but who cares, right?

Haha yeah, I've been playing some Fantasy NASCAR ones and theres a couple errors here and there but hey, its all good, the price is right.
Last edited by kmbuchamushroom at Aug 21, 2007,
i just got done a live draft in my other league...i got a pretty good team...i hope i do better on our draft. lol hopefully everyone is here for this draft

the one i just did had 6 auto pickers and only 4 people

we have 6 people in...4 more to go
Yeah, with a site like this its really hard to choose a time good for everybody. And the draft is a couple weeks away on purpose so hopefully everyone will remember too.
3 more cmon join people...

with all of the emails sent on this thread its exactly ten...
3 spots left post your email address and Kmbuchamushroom will invite you!!!!
I pmed you my email.

If there are no spots left, I'll make a yahoo fantasy league for anyone who wants to play
Hi!

Sig Retired.
Quote by Pretty PinkPony
**draft Today** 9:30

Ya I'm pumped.

No one better miss it. Or I'm gonna be pissed. I hate when people miss drafts.
The.
yayyy im first in draft pick!!
Epiphone Les Paul Classic
Marshall MG100DFX *SOLD* REPLACED WITH PEAVEY CLASSIC 30
Boss GT-8
Breedlove AD/25 SR Plus

I'm TOOcool for sigs