I won a Esteban guitar on eBay, but I've never heard of them before. I decided I'd do it because it was pretty cheap. It comes with an amp and that's what I really needed, but for $100 I figured I'd get a guitar with it.

Anyone heard of the Esteban guitars? Are they any good?

Here's the link to the eBay site with the guitar:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320147891246&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=011
NO!!!!
I ordered one about a year ago.
It was ****!!
the neck wasn't aligned
and the craftsmanship was crappy
sorry buddy
Quote by :-D
I once saw somebody carry a Guitar Hero controller in a case to protect it. He probably should have packed his testicles in there too, seeing as he won't need to use those for quite a while.

Explorer Club member #4
PM JEST87 to join
The amps are shit too if it's esteban. My friend has one...honestly I don't know why his mother would think that was a good purchase at 2 in the morning while drunk...
Sorry man,but seeing you've been a member of ug for almost 2 years you should have known esteban guitars are fakes.
My Gear:
1.epiphone boneyard
2.hagstrom acoustic
3.Squier strat
4.Johnson acoustic
5.Peavy 158 rage
6.zoom 505 II

Although some of my gear might not be the best I still love to play them all the time
I recently got into Electric guitars. I've been an acoustic player for quite awhile. I've never heard of Esteban, but there was a few minutes left on the deal and jumped on it since it had a 15 watt amp (really just looking for an amp, the guitar was just a bonus)

Well, thanks for the info guys. I'll wiggle my way out of it. Tell the seller that my brother got on my account or something.
^It would be so awesome if the seller was actually a member here and read your post.
I can see him thinking... "Huh, that sounds like my add.... Waaaaaait, a minute..."
Haha, yeah.. I actually thought about that.

I told him/her somewhat the truth actually. I found out that I have to buy some more books that wasn't in the syllabus for a couple of my classes.
if you are lucky the seller can allow you to retract the bid but then he loses $$ on relisting it...its junk though
Ok, if it makes you feel better, I'll send the seller the 75 cents he/she's out.

Plus, someone else bidded on it, so they can sell it to them for the "second chance" selling option.
Lucky lucky, you would have blown a hundred dollars on a toy guitar
GEAR

Epiphone Elitist Les Paul Standard Plus
Marshall JCM 800 half stack