For those of you that don't go to the daily dump...

Have a look.

http://vidmax.com/index.php/videos/view/3123

Do you think it's real? Do you think it's fake?

Discuss, no flaming please.

I think it's fake personally. You can do anything with digital editing these days. :-/
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
Last edited by thefoldarsoldar at Aug 21, 2007,
Ebaums world steal other peoples **** and claim it as their own, also, they do all these stupid raids and blame it on 4chan.

Also, its obviously a fake. Especially if it on that site.

and for good measure i'd like to point out that they (ebaums) are retarded.
Last edited by rizo299 at Aug 21, 2007,
I'm sure it's fake. Looks fakey either way -.- Besides the fact that it's on ebaums...I'm sure if it was posted on ebaums it would have been a bigger deal on the news or something.
Quote by yawn
Don't type in all caps.

Otherwise You Look Like A Complete Moron.

Quote by jazz_rock_feel
1) Bold print. Reason? Y/N?
its too clear and perfect to be real, and if it is real then its a very significant piece of evidence.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
fake, I'm sorry but any video footage can always be fake. Look at the technology we have to manipulate and create video.

I've gotta admit I did like the second comment on that vid.
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

That is so obviously fake.

Lemme get this straight, If Aliens exist, they are gonna fly millions and millions of lightyears, just to go to FRANCE!?

BULL****.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
There was some UFO vids on youtube most viewed last week or whenever. They looked more convincing than this.
Quote by someguitarguy88
Yeah i figured out i had herpes thanks to wikipedia!
Think about it seriously, if it was real would it be on a little ****ty website or would it be on every single news report, on every single channel, in every single country in the world. Thats the way you should think about scams, case settled.
So no one but somebody with a camera noticed a big flying spinning light above PARIS a massive city,
wierdo....
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
Quote by tanglewoodguit
More interested in the Scarlett Johansson Shower scene vid

What's this about? Please tell me you're not joking.
Quote by Twist of fate
Aliens can invade us. Apparently you've never heard of pearl harbor

Quote by rizo299
also, they do all these stupid raids and blame it on 4chan.

No. 4chan (or rather Anonymous) blames it on ebaums.

The ebaums forums don't really do raids. I go on there, and have seen nothing about raiding, opposed to 7chan having an /invasion/ board.
Quote by rizo299
Ebaums world steal other peoples **** and claim it as their own, also, they do all these stupid raids and blame it on 4chan.

Also, its obviously a fake. Especially if it on that site.

and for good measure i'd like to point out that they (ebaums) are retarded.

Yeah thieving assholes!

And all these raids really need to stop, it's obviously Ebaumsworld doing them not 4chan