Hey, this is a song that i am working on at the moment, its sort of a progressive sort of thing but i haven't completed it, probably only about a third of the way...
Please let me know what you think, i know its pretty simple at the moment but it was made as something to solo over, if you repeat bars 5-12, that is the original backing.
I would tab out a solo but im waaaaaay to lazy...

EDIT: Ok, i have updated the song, I added to almost everything so if you want to get it again that would be great... oh and also, ill comment on one of yours if you give me some feedback

Thanks

GP5,GP4,MIDI
Attachments:
solo over 1 Em.zip
Last edited by RockIsWhereIts@ at Aug 23, 2007,
I can view it in guitar pro :S
But the midi were quite good.
Alla Luktar Fisk I Göteborg!
Quote by Marvil
I can view it in guitar pro :S
But the midi were quite good.

You can import the MIDI into guitar pro: File->Import->MIDI
But it does mss up the way it is meant to be played...
I really enjoyed it! The intro is well done, but you should lower the Strings volume to 13.
Bar 13 and on was really cool, and then when the harmonics came in, fabulous!
The riff starting at bar 29 was awesome too, but yeah, like I said before, lower the strings volume Anyways, it's very good, too short though (I know you're not finished :P)!

Keep going! 8.5/10

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625573
Quote by DarkTom666
I really enjoyed it! The intro is well done, but you should lower the Strings volume to 13.
Bar 13 and on was really cool, and then when the harmonics came in, fabulous!
The riff starting at bar 29 was awesome too, but yeah, like I said before, lower the strings volume Anyways, it's very good, too short though (I know you're not finished :P)!

Keep going! 8.5/10

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625573

Thanks, im not sure if it is the RSE i have (i have GP 5.2) because i can hardly hear the strings compared to when i had the old version... Im off to check yours out