The "Late Night With Conan O'Brien" Appreciation Thread (With Videos)

Page 1 of 2
Watched a few episodes on tv on holiday and they were really funny.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN

I've been looking for the 1864 baseball vid FOREVER now!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!

That's probably, my most favorite Conan episode.

And the Walker episodes are just priceless.

And if I could find a video of the time where Ukraine sent in letters to Conan because he made fun of them, THAT was epic. It's what started "Conan O'Brien Hates my Homeland".

I remember watching that when it happened, and I had the pleasure of seeing it when it all ended as well.

EDIT: And the whole Patton Oswalt thing was actually just taken from Patton's Last Laugh '06/new album. He came on the show, and basically just started doing two or three of his bits while being interviewed.

Shameless advertisement? Yes. Funny as hell? You bet.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
The one where Conan & Mr.T carved pumpkins
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Conan O'Brien is hilarious!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
He's the best talk show host out there!
Alla Luktar Fisk I Göteborg!
I love Late Night. It's the best late night talk show. The 1864 baseball video is one of my favorites

Conan- Whats your father do?
Girl- He's past
Conan- HAHAHAHAHAHAH
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Last edited by element4433 at Aug 21, 2007,
Can anyone find the segment he did with the guy who snorted his dads ashes with coke..? It's funny as hell!
The episode where Conan watches birds in the park is the best thing ever.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
remember the one where john mayer played sweet home chicago with the max weinberg seven? awesome.
can only watch him on the weekend over here, but he's one crazy motherfunker. can't wait until he takes over the tonight show, then i can watch him every night.
It's gonna be a blue day
Farewell Kind Prince.

Playing guitar is NOT a sport.

Let the RABBITS wear GLASSES
]
Quote by Demon Wolf
The episode where Conan watches birds in the park is the best thing ever.

haha

I LOOOVED that.

Ya know, it's weird. I haven't watched Conan regularly in a good while, but it seems like everytime I do I see something classic.

Like when Conan was in San Francisco, and the 1864 Baseball, and the Bird Watching, I saw the first ever Walker Lever, and when he sold his car.

And I LOOOOVE when he goes Christmas Carolling.

Conan: "You know back in the olden days, carollers were given figgy pudding. Do you have any figgy pudding?"
Man: "No, no we don't. We have some granola bars."
Conan: "Oh, man, well...*looks behind man* HEY! Are you watching Law and Order?!?!"
*flashes to Conan and the carollers sitting on the couch watching Law and Order while eating granola bars.*

Then at the end he gets the carollers to sing "Welcome to the Jungle".

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by fallenangel20

And the Walker episodes are just priceless.

YES!!
My favourites are when that creepy kid from the sixth sense is on walker and he's like, "Walker tells me I have AIDS" ... And Conan gets up and flips out from laughing so hard. Also, the episode where this little kid is standing on a ladder, and this man was standing below him and says, "it's okay billy, I'll catch you" and then the kid jumps and the guy steps back! ahahahahahah!!! Awesome.

LOL THIS IS THE ONE!! <3333
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9NMwEPf63js
Last edited by _testament_ at Aug 21, 2007,
Anyone got the Artie Kendall clips? He's the old crooner ghost that appears and sings horribly offensive (and knee-slappingly hilarious) songs to Conan's chagrin.
Conan Is God!!!
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
I LOVE this show. It seems like I couldn't find anyone that understands the humor of this show until now...it's just so amazing.

The first time I watched it and he did the little dance when he comes out like he's pulling strings on his waist...I couldn't stop laughing.

The episode with the 1864 baseball was actually filmed right near where I live, and I've been there, so I found it completely hilarious.

He also had a thing in the beginning of the show once where he had a flash card with 3 thigns on it and you had to find out what they had in common. One of them was a paper only recycling bin, a trash can behind a marshmallow factory, and Britney Spears' shirt, and the thing they had in common was they were all filled with white trash. Conan is hilarious I love him
Quote by astepabove
Hey. Guess what. I'm hittin' omgnowai. Yep. That's right. Seriously. Ask her. She'll say "Yes, astepabove is hittin' me".

yeah...he is. hehe
Conan O'Brien is by far my favourite thing on NBC.
Some quotes I liked:

You see, you're in for a long lifetime of, "And you went to Harvard?" Accidentally give the wrong amount of change in a transaction and it's, "And you went to Harvard?" Ask the guy at the hardware store how there jumper cables work and here, "And you went to Harvard?" Forget just once that your underwear goes inside your pants and it's, "And you went to Harvard?" Get your head stuck in your niece's doll house because you wanted to see what it was like to be a giant and it's, "Uncle Conan, you went to Harvard?"

The nightmare is that you spend the rest of your life being funny at parties, then people ask you, "Why didn't you do that on television?"

If I were to flex right now, you two would go flying!

Starbucks says they are going to start putting religious quotes on cups. The very first one will say, 'Jesus! This cup is expensive!'

Conan O'Brien: No, that's not possible!
Lips of Arnold Schwarzenegger: You're not possible!

I would be suspicious of someone like me.
Quote by Mudmen190
Conan O'Brien: No, that's not possible!
Lips of Arnold Schwarzenegger: You're not possible!

haha

I loved that.

And I loved back about 2 years ago every time they would have the Lips of Arnold, he would ALWAYS rave about "his hit family comedy JINGLE ALL THE WAY!"

And the sad thing is I used to LOVE that movie.

keyword: USED.

Saxo-Walrus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BijhSmLGSug&mode=related&search=

he talks about james hetsfield in this one

on IMDB it said that on an epidose of Conan guest Craig furgson ( known as mr whick on drew cary) made conan laugh so hard he couldnt countue and craig kept talking anyone got a clip of this ?
Quote by campbell92
I do hate it though, when I trip and a guy pulls his pants down at the same time and his penis goes inside my mouth.
Quote by chea_man
remember the one where john mayer played sweet home chicago with the max weinberg seven? awesome.

i saw that that was sweet

Back to topic. I started watching his shows not to long ago and i though they were hilarious, been watching the show since.
Keep the videos coming, I've watched Conan a few times and think he's the best comic on television, but I've never seen any of these classics! They're great!
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
conan is badass, so is Max. I like when conan says random **** about la bamba, and la bamba looks like wtf.
Anyone have the recent one where Max gets new glasses, and they zoom in on his face and play the creepy music? I laughed so hard, the music was perfect!
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
dude I love Conan. He's like my favourite. so hillarious. i wish i could be like him. i watch it like everyday this summer vacation. it's thrown me way off my regular sleeping schedule. too bad i won't be able to see him when school starts cuz i gotta sleep early agian. i just saw it couple of hours ago with uncle jesse from full house haha
Conan is SOOOOO overrated

Just like Dane Cook...
... And Jimmy Kimmel
... and, and, and...
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

Quote by amazing FretMan
i ripped part of my foreskin off...oh well

Member #9 of the iPods Suck Balls Club, PM Oblivious16037 to join.

My UG Profile
Page 1 of 2