26 76%
Bad
4 12%
Amazing
1 3%
..you SUCK!
3 9%
Voters: 34.
It doesn't involve a complex system of ropes and pulleys, therefore it's no good
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
it was good. not spectacular, not ass munching. but it was good. i thought it was kinda lame/funny how you did the whole, empty chair here i come thing but that's just personal preference
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Quote by bobby_splax
it was good. not spectacular, not ass munching. but it was good. i thought it was kinda lame/funny how you did the whole, empty chair here i come thing but that's just personal preference

My guess would be that he had to start the camera.

It was good. Nothing particularly special, though.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Not bad, nice to see someone else playing something tasteful and with feeling.

I will give you some constructive crit! Vibrato, try and use it more, and always try and stay in tune when bending - especially with an incredibly open piece like that.

Good effort mate not bad.
It was good, but your picking technique is not gonna help you much when you start playing faster.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
it was so-so
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Hate to be a killer but shouldn't this be in the Riffs and Recording forum? As for the playing i can't hear it cos i have no sound, but it looked pretty good.
Quote by SOADrox429
My guess would be that he had to start the camera.

It was good. Nothing particularly special, though.

Did you name that video your own? Why do you call yourself fat?
Well i thought it would be easier to find in asearch for it if it was Called "Fat Kid" lol, besides i call myself fat all the time, that way i dont get bullied and get low self esteem, causing me to drift away from everyone and start listening to Fallout Boy, which leads to Black eye Liner and suicide in some lonely hole in the ground ...thas why