I have an Epiphone Sheraton II that I need a strap for. I use dunlop strap locks for my Omen and I have a really nice leather strap with them but I just don't feel safe with strap locks for some reason and it doesn't help that you have to slightly modify your guitar to use strap locks. I need a strap that somehow can lock onto your guitar without modification. Price is not an issue and if the strap came in leather that would be awesome! if not, i guess ill have to put strap locks on my new guitar

Thanks UG
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Something that'll be a bitch to get through the strap button. It won't fall off, after all the hard work.
if you cant get the strap on, the strap wont come off. but i would recoment the locks, those things are tested to like 90 pounds, you can trust em.
Quote by boreamor
Thousands upon thousands of people yelling "IcyHot"...

Quote by imdeth
She looks like she has triforces in her eyes...

Quote by Nakon14
*sigh* yet again, only on UG would somebody rush to their computer to tell the pit when their lives or property are in dire trouble.
^ how do i know if i need new ones? the ones i have are about two years old
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

I would recommend Schaller strap locks. I use em and would trust them with a lot. I used em with my Les Paul which weighed nearly 11lbs, and they held up fine (they're now on my Strat instead).
The real test for them will be when I put the set I've got left onto my double neck when the time comes. I'm sure they'll hold up though - they're really well built. Also, you can use any strap you like with them.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
i use DiMarzio Cliplock straps, i absolutly love them. but yes you do have to instal them.
Ibanez JetKing II
Dean Caddy
line 6 spider III 15
Ibanez PM7
boss dd20
EH metal muff
crate gx-15
crate gx-120
yamaha rbx-170
oscar schmidt ob100b
dean markley k-20bx
carvin pb100-10
Dunlop ergo locks man... that's the way...
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
Quote by Calum_Barrow
I would recommend Schaller strap locks. I use em and would trust them with a lot. I used em with my Les Paul which weighed nearly 11lbs, and they held up fine (they're now on my Strat instead).
The real test for them will be when I put the set I've got left onto my double neck when the time comes. I'm sure they'll hold up though - they're really well built. Also, you can use any strap you like with them.

deffently they are brilliant, but get the actually Schaller Company ones not cheap look a likes, these are great they will not come off unless you press the button in.. good design and they are made strong. check ebay nice and cheap on there
My Gear
  • Ibanez RG 350 DX ( White )
    Seymour Duncan - Jb Model (Old)
    DiMarzio YJM DP217
    DiMarzio Evolution

• Laney Linebacker L50
  • Ibanez ThrashMetal
  • V-amp Effect Board
  • Roland MicroCube