I recently found out about longboarding and have skated a couple times. I was wondering what a good beginners longboard would be? There aren't many hills where i live right now, if that helps any. I'm willing to pay up to about $100.
Quote by master
Yep. It was my birthday and I was wanking in my room and all of a sudden my whole family came jumping in yelling "SURPRISE!!" I guess they were the ones who ended up being surprised.
Last edited by polish at Aug 21, 2007,
You can't get a very good long board for $100, a few buddies of mine long board all the time and they have beautiful longboards they got online however they were like 300-400$.. that's about all I know.. I know Landyacht is a good brand though...
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
i went to landyachtz.com and they have about 8 different kinds of boards. how do i know which one to pick?
Quote by master
Yep. It was my birthday and I was wanking in my room and all of a sudden my whole family came jumping in yelling "SURPRISE!!" I guess they were the ones who ended up being surprised.
Well different boards do different kind of things.. it depends on what you want to do.
Like the longer narrower ones are built for speed, whereas the shorter ones can carve sharper and can be used in bowls and what not.. I would personally just get something in between, however I don't have a long board I've just cruised around on my buddies so I'm probably not the best guy to base a desicion upon, however I can tell you that longboarding is wicked fun..
Looks pretty sweet to me, but again I'm no expert. Maybe go to a local boardshop and ask around there they'll know what they're talking about..
alright. thanks for the help
Quote by master