Page 3 of 21
Quote by redwing_suck
lol, you're a n00b!

*motions towards join date*

You totally forgot about Snyper, and when this site used to be in Russian, and when Doug was just a... member ...

I remember you being a mod

and then not

and owning people at theory lol
Quote by metal Lover
has anyone seen happytimeharry?

He's on profiles.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

The first thread i ever made was "Who is your favourite guitarist??".

I thought it would get lodsa replies. Instead I got "USE THE ****IN SEARCH BAR!".

I was scared lol. But now I'd do the same thing!
Quote by IbanezPlayer27
I'm so tired of the icy hot and barrel roll things..its caused me to not post much anymore here..all the threads are stupid..

I'm a December 05er w00t.

I was away from here for about a month or two and then when I came back all I saw was barrel roll, icy hot, and those annoying things...
Quote by the1
The first thread i ever made was "Who is your favourite guitarist??".

I thought it would get lodsa replies. Instead I got "USE THE ****IN SEARCH BAR!".

I was scared lol. But now I'd do the same thing!

Things have got way more leinent...so many mods now, not like when it used to be

:cas
:wahappen
:rankles

etc

You couldnt make the same thread twice in a year without being banned lol, now its " THE OFFICIAL WEIGH YOUR DUMP THREAD!"

Quote by lounge act
I was away from here for about a month or two and then when I came back all I saw was barrel roll, icy hot, and those annoying things...

in a couple years a fellow 06/07 will ask me if I remember the good old days (by that time UG will probably be the new 4chan) and I will reply " No, no sorry I don't."
I remember most of that.

But I've been quite a lurker for a long time now.
I downloaded a .exe once, opened it, and it pretty much nailed my computer, and yes, by nailed I mean, got it's **** out and shoved it in my computers ass.
I consider the people who joined before 04 to be the 'old hands', but I guess that's just cos they were already 'experienced users' when I joined. So maybe 05 and 06ers see me as an 'old hand'. meh. Probably not cos I don't post enough.
...Bleep Bloop...
Quote by Godsmack_IV
in a couple years a fellow 06/07 will ask me if I remember the good old days (by that time UG will probably be the new 4chan) and I will reply " No, no sorry I don't."

The sad truth
anyone have that link to that site that has like the archived years of the UG boards, they have like one from 2003 then like every year up to now?
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by IbanezPlayer27
I'm so tired of the icy hot and barrel roll things..its caused me to not post much anymore here..all the threads are stupid..

I'm a December 05er w00t.

I'm December 06 and I'm even tired of all of it...
=\
I think anyone with half a brain is tired of it! Anyone fancy starting an angry thread about it?

Is ChAka still about? I spoke to her on msn a few months ago, but i've not seen her UG!
Alot of the cool people are still here, their posts just don't get noticed anymore 'cause it's overshadowed by 2 pages of old memes.

Most of them just got lives (myself not included). Summer isn't the best time to come on either 'cause all the really young twerps like cakemonster inhabit the boards and think they own the place. Sooner or later preschool will inevitably start again and we won't see them much anymore.

The funny thing is, back in early 04 or so I bet the regulars were saying the same things about me and the others who had just joined.
Last edited by wilty00 at Aug 21, 2007,
I'm a June 05er...

...I'm beginning to feel really old on this site.

All those 06ers and 07ers and what not.
While we're on the subject, is Jallas still about?

i assumed the point of this thread was the talk about old UGers you miss being around, not those who have made it a better place in their absence.
#DTWD
im kinda old school. I was here well before all this icy hot bullcrap. Back in my day it was putt shecks and what not. The real classics

PSN ID: ArranP
Quote by stepco12345
All those 06ers and 07ers and what not.

im an 07er..........people hate my year

mostly because a lot of the august and june 07ers decide to make 4 threads a day

Jack my swag
Last edited by gopherthegreat at Aug 21, 2007,
Quote by Alix_D
So you two are still close then?

fortunately, no. i think she finally encountered someone on the outside who wasn't a horny nerd who told her the truth about her being unattractive and she buried herself inside her closet.
#DTWD
i was here since Feb 2005 on my other name LumberjackTed5 and was permanently banned that one time the forums were down by making a thread when it clearly said a 30 day ban. So then i made a new account by using a different email.
Quote by primusfan
fortunately, no. i think she finally encountered someone on the outside who wasn't a horny nerd who told her the truth about her being unattractive and she buried herself inside her closet.

i have no idea who your talking about

i feel ashamed

Jack my swag
What a way to go...*mourns*

Quote by Lumberjackted6
i was here since Feb 2005 on my other name LumberjackTed5 and was permanently banned that one time the forums were down by making a thread when it clearly said a 30 day ban. So then i made a new account by using a different email.

It takes balls to post that under a moderaters post
i think they should make "icy hot" and "barrel roll" forbidden words like they did with *********.
Quote by Lumberjackted6

Way to go!
Quote by Lumberjackted6

right under a mods post.....

Jack my swag
Quote by Lumberjackted6

Quote by Lumberjackted6

Honesty is the best policy!

But yeah, I agree with metal Lover. Ban icy hot and barrel rolls forever!
Quote by primusfan

To be completely honest I never thought she was all that attractive either. I never saw what people were talking about.
Bow down fo the OG, bitchez!
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by primusfan

haha

i ever remember when YOU were permabanned

anyone remember Matt_davies_FFAF? or somthing along those lines?

i doubt anyone who didnt used to lurk in the pop punk & emo forum will

who remembers when SIMPLE PLAN was the band people ripped on, not My Chem or Greenday?
Quote by metal Lover
i think they should make "icy hot" and "barrel roll" forbidden words like they did with *********.

Well i've made an angry thread about it that'll going to be closed any second now...