Page 4 of 21
Quote by *Juno*

who remembers when SIMPLE PLAN was the band people ripped on, not My Chem or Greenday?

Holy crap, I do!
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by *Juno*
haha

who remembers when SIMPLE PLAN was the band people ripped on, not My Chem or Greenday?

I remember that! Nickelback got it pretty bad back then too.
I've been browsing since '03 more or less, but you know, I'm not entirely recognized because I basically haven't done anything.

Not to mention I try and avoid the Pit.
^ We still love you! You are actually one of the few I remember before I had a little time off from UG

And Simple Plan, going back there sonny...
Quote by *Juno*
anyone remember Matt_davies_FFAF? or somthing along those lines?

i doubt anyone who didnt used to lurk in the pop punk & emo forum will

I remember Brian, he doesn't come on much anymore though , I spoke to him on msn not too long ago.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

I think I remember someone by the name of Chung, and I will never forget popapez and our aim conversations.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by WyldeGibsonPlyr
I've been browsing since '03 more or less, but you know, I'm not entirely recognized because I basically haven't done anything.

Not to mention I try and avoid the Pit.

I remember you for sure. Different avatar though.
Quote by padfoot lives
ive been here since 2004, but i got permabanned for multiple accounts and i just made this one :/

what made you think it was a good idea to post that?

Jack my swag
Quote by Diamond Dave
i havent seen priest.fan around in ages

This is true

And to the astronaut

zomg someone remembers!

And where has lazyguitar gone?
Quote by Alix_D
^ We still love you! You are actually one of the few I remember before I had a little time off from UG

Quote by wilty00
I remember you for sure. Different avatar though.

Ah yeah, that changes a lot. Yours however has pretty much stayed the same the entire time I've been here.

Thats great.
I've been around..... Was lurking for a while and then registered.

Never got much name recognition if any until the Drug thread though, as I never was a consistently regular poster.

All I remember is taking a relatively long break and coming back to find the Pit very different. When did they stop counting posts in the Pit? It may have been around that time.
bajeda, i'm pretty sure i remember you before the drug thread. did you used to have bender as an avatar or was that someone else?

Quote by _testament_
Yeah, back then pwnt how it is now.. . siiiigh..

at least i'm still here.
#DTWD
Quote by _testament_
Yeah, back then pwnt how it is now.. . siiiigh..

Mind you, when I joined I'm sure people were saying the same thing.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
I can't wait for 09, then I can look back and say "Yep, 07 was pretty crazy".
666 BRO
Quote by padfoot lives
ive been here since 2004, but i got permabanned for multiple accounts and i just made this one :/

Smooth move there Colonel...
I can't believe how long I've been here. 3 years of wasted time on one website.
what about Chinko? anyone seen him around lately? or Jallas?
Exar Kun of the UG Jedi Order, PM tamargoguitar to join!!

I like you, but you're crazy. Oh look, a flying monkey....

I fart in your general direction. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
Quote by _testament_
You're right !!

I can't believe primusfan got modinated. I remember when he was still getting banned about once a week.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
ive been here since 03 then something happened to my name and it wouldnt let me log in or anything. yea, i remember finding out that dimebag got shot on here.
Quote by speshul k 1207
what about Chinko? anyone seen him around lately? or Jallas?

Not sure about Chinko

But jallas is around occasionally in chat
Nov 05 here.

UG's been at its worst lately. This Icy hot shit is so fucking lame. Seriously noobs, cut it out, you're pissing the rest of us off.

I remember one morning we all added this chav girl to MSN and she bitched us all out..Samnung's crabs, the guy who showed his penis to a fat chick, and ghettohippygirl bitching everyone out, because she was a bitch. I also remember Cheesemuffin I MISS YOU SHELBY!

EDIT: Chung's 484762384736498726492834 accounts

EDIT2: ^ I completely forgot those two!
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
haha whatever happened to hotpunksk8rgirl? i think she's the first memorable erson i encountered at ug, save for the fact that i wish i didnt remember her
Ohhh. I just remembered WrathofKhan

What ever happened to him? He was pretty cool.
Quote by Izz
Don't know. Leonheart is obviously permabanned....

Leonheart is permabanned? WHAT THE FUCK? Since when?

I just died a little inside...

And I guess all the old UGers eventually grow up and get lives.

Think about it. Once you get into college/get a job, would you want to be spending your free time posting on a stupid forum filled with ignorant, disgusting teenagers?
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Leonheart is permabanned? WHAT THE FUCK? Since when?

I just died a little inside...

And I guess all the old UGers eventually grow up and get lives.

Think about it. Once you get into college/get a job, would you want to be spending your free time posting on a stupid forum filled with ignorant, disgusting teenagers?
Nov 05
Quote by Harmonius
name was mentioned on the previous page

So it seems.

I'm not in the Pit much anymore, although I have been posting in the Pit more than I was a few months ago. I've been in Electric Guitar more than anything. The Pit is great sometimes, especially when I want to laugh at stupid shit. I've also been devoting some time to Jemsite and SevenString.org.
Meh. I don't miss anyone.
GEAR:
Fender USA Lefty Telecaster
Custom HSS Lefty Strat
Samick Hollow-body
BOSS DS-1
BOSS SD-1
BOSS CE-4
BOSS DD-6
USA Big Muff PI
Peavey MACE 160w Head
Peavey MACE 410 Cabinet
Yamaha FG-450S-L
Eleca DAG3LN Lefty Acoustic
It seems like so long ago... 2006, I mean.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
As long as we're all being nostalgic...

I remember my first thread. God I was a noob back then...
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=344578

and Logz was the only one who replied.

I pretty much stayed in GB&B and EG forums for my first six months of joining, then fell into the Pit.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
WHAT? WHO ARE YOU?

GET OFF MY LAWN!

I'm not that old, but I can remember a whole lot of things that most here can't... like when punk and pop punk weren't separate forums, or when UG had under 80,000 members.

Quote by primusfan
fortunately, no. i think she finally encountered someone on the outside who wasn't a horny nerd who told her the truth about her being unattractive and she buried herself inside her closet.

Hey, I liked jallas. She was fun. Nulre too - that sexy Scandinavian.
no
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
As long as we're all being nostalgic...

I remember my first thread. God I was a noob back then...
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=344578

and Logz was the only one who replied.

I pretty much stayed in GB&B and EG forums for my first six months of joining, then fell into the Pit.

ha. My first thread got reported, I was told to use the search bar and it got locked. Good way to start Ug off.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=509859
Icy hot and barrel roll have been old for a long time now...
Fender Tele
Breedlove SM20
Cort M800

Peavey Classic 30
Roland Microcube

Digitech RP250
Digitech Bad Monkey