ive been playign alot of flea slap and its too like ...not funk especially the old stuff, like aero plane is good i like that.

i was learning pow by larry graham i can play it im just too lazy to learn it to speed.

so any songs that have a good groove like POW or aeroplane and arent really fast just like....ya know its played by a big black dude with a fro....like larry graham or lewis johnson lol...something i can just groove to and sound cool, and not worry about cramping arm to play it or something

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

Dont be so humble, your not that great....
the search bar?

G:-----------
D:-----x+2-
A:-----------
E:-----x-----

octaves biznach....go nuts
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
lol score one for stevo_epi_SG_wo haha and yes, If you are looking for something along the lines of Areoplane, theres a lot of Larry Graham stuff that fits the bill, Like "Hair" but its hard to find any tabs for it. "Come Original" by 311 is pretty good, or "the Return of Sathington Willoughby" by Primus. And if you are up for it, check into Marcus Miller too.

And as above, the search bar for funk threads will do you wonders
I like playing higher ground by RHCP its so much fun especially the intro. I walk around and its not that hard but people go wow when you play the intro fast