So alot of times female friends of mine try to hook me up with their friends now this is great... sometimes, but about half the time they're... unatractive and for not wanting to date them I'm called shallow (which I'm not, they're just not my type or I know them and they're annoying, or I think I can do better which is kinda shallow).
On the same note though if I was a fat ugly **** I wouldn't be getting any girls at all(at least not any cute ones) but still me and alot of friends are often called shallow when we don't want to date someone, and why are girls allowed to just shrug it off. I think that's a messed up system.
Show me a picture of yourself. Maybe they think you look like **** too?
What the hell do you want us to do about it?
Come at me bro.
Quote by Dahaka
What the hell do you want us to do about it?

He didn't really ask for help. He just said it bothered him.
Quote by sashki
A lot of pros do that: if they play a wrong note, they'll hit it again to make it look as if it's intentional. It's called "jazz", aparently.

Member #12 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by Dr.Jimmy
So alot of times female friends of mine try to hook me up with their friends now this is great... sometimes, but about half the time they're... unatractive and for not wanting to date them I'm called shallow (which I'm not, they're just not my type or I know them and they're annoying, or I think I can do better which is kinda shallow).
On the same note though if I was a fat ugly **** I wouldn't be getting any girls at all(at least not any cute ones) but still me and alot of friends are often called shallow when we don't want to date someone, and why are girls allowed to just shrug it off. I think that's a messed up system.

Tell them to stop it. dont let them do it , and the problem will go away

I know exactly what you mean and its annoying as fuck
I got that at the start of college. It was kinda like
"So, this is *girls name*, she fancies the hell out of you, take her out yeah?"
"Uh, I can't really.."
"Why?"
"Cos she."
"and don't you say she's a minger!!!"
She obviously realised she was. Girls like that just prey on us guys bud.
i have the same problem, except any girl i deny seems to always get extremely hot soon after. too bad...
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by iplayfenders66
He didn't really ask for help. He just said it bothered him.

Stubbing my toe bothers me greatly but I don't make threads about it!
Come at me bro.
Quote by Izz
Show me a picture of yourself. Maybe they think you look like **** too?

Izz, man, you just want pictures of him for your own personal interests.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Then when you try to hook up your not-so-great-looking friend with the girls who tried to hook YOU up, they say "ew, are you kidding, he's disgusting"
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Quote by Its_Rock77
i have the same problem, except any girl i deny seems to always get extremely hot soon after. too bad...

Haha thats the exact opposite of this kid I went to school with. He said right after this girl broke up with him that she "got all ugly and hairy"
Last edited by lounge act at Aug 21, 2007,
Quote by lounge act
Haha thats the xact opposite of this kid I went to school with. He said right after this girl broke up with him that she "got all ugly and hairy"

. was she really that clingy?

Quote by lounge act
No... he was just that full of himself

im not sure i follow....

I was once pulled out of a class by a group of 3 girls asking if I'd take another girl to the formal. The other girl wasn't attractive but that wasn't the reason I said no. She annoyed the hell out of me and didn't have anything in common.

Lets just say that was a disappointing day as I'd hoped it'd been for someone I liked that was too shy to ask.
try to hook the girls that are hooking you up, with you fat friends.... and see how they like it... or the really annoying ones... either way
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.