And I must say it's pretty disturbing.

Disturbing, but very insightful.

EDIT: CRAPOLA. I just HAD to make the damn typo in the thread title.

You must forgive me, imma tad too stoned to be assed to type properly.
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Proud owner of a 1987 Kramer Baretta I w/ spider Guitart.
Are You Serious?
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by Garret.
Are You Serious?

No ****, sherlock.

Great thing, that movie. **** should be mandatory in schools.
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Quote by The Madcap
I've seen a bit off it. I didn't care for it. It's one of those movies that just trys to hard to be unique.

exactly, you need to be high to understand the real meaning of the movie

if you don't....it's well....confusing
Quote by deluxity
exactly, you need to be high to understand the real meaning of the movie

if you don't....it's well....confusing

I disagree. I don't think being high makes you more intellectual, more at you just think you can understand it better, 'cause you're...ya know...high.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by lounge act
Yea its a little too "out there" for me...

I agree. "Out there" can be good, and also bad. The music of Syd Barrett, who Bob Geldof's character was based off of, is good. I found the movie to be bad.
Quote by Gunpowder
I disagree. I don't think being high makes you more intellectual, more at you just think you can understand it better, 'cause you're...ya know...high.

i never said it makes you more intellectual, it just makes weird things more logical
An awesome film, I've only seen it once and I think it is phenomenal, especially the Gerald Scarfe animations.
Quote by Gunpowder

Depends. I could "get" the movie even not high. But being stoned helps.

Too bad I got all philosophical somewhere around "When the tigers broke free pt.2" and almost missed a good bit of "Goodbye blue sky". But such are the dangers of being stoned and watching good movies.

EDIT: Anyway, just wanted to share the happiness.

It's almost 3 at night here, and I've got work to do tomorrow. I'm off.
Quote by bakk
Hi,

Last edited by binjajer at Aug 21, 2007,
Typo fixed

Since it's the movie, I'll leave this rather than getting you to take it to B&A.

I haven't seen it, but it's on my list
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Typo fixed

Since it's the movie, I'll leave this rather than getting you to take it to B&A.

I haven't seen it, but it's on my list

Thanks a whole lot.

Definetly see it. It really is worth it. Very philosophical, sometimes hard to understand, though.

But yeah, it's very insightful. Makes you think about the way you live your life.
Quote by bakk
Hi,

The only part I really dont understand is the phone-call bit.

Now I know that it is him discovering his wife has been cheating etc but how exactly does he find out.

Did I miss something?
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Quote by Gunpowder

You're in a different frame of mind thinking up ideas and making connections you usually wouldn't fathom. It's not smarter or better, it's different.

Playing guitar is NOT a sport.

Let the RABBITS wear GLASSES
]
Quote by Captain Insano
I watched it, had no idea what wa going on.

1. Smoke weed.
2. Smoke more weed.
3. Eat.
4. Smoke even more weed.
5. Watch the movie.
6. think how much of a dumbass you have been, not understanding it at all.
7.???
8. PROFIT!

EDIT: Before I forget: Some may remember a thread by me, where I was concerned about being V& for CP (Long story short - link posted on /b/ -> me clicks it ->me sees CP -> me reports it ANONYMOUSLY-> logs siezed etc.).

I did get V&. The ****ers did not try to bust down my door this time. Just a knock.

Anyway, I had to spend 2 hours of my lifetime explaining what had happened and why I was on the logs.
Quote by bakk
Hi,

Is posting torrent links against the rules? 'Cause I'm willing to share the joy.

EDIT:

Nothing in the rules...

Oh well, Imma risk getting warned. If this offends the forum rules, please mods - just delete it. I'm posting this because I found no rule against it.

Link to thepiratebay torrent link:

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3213861/Pink.Floyd.The.Wall.1982.DVDRip.DivX.

This is absolutely good quality, no watermark or such stuff. I'm helping seed it now, just for UG.
Quote by bakk
Hi,

Disturbing, grim movie. Insightful and stuff, but... GRIM.

Roger Waters said something in an interview about how he thought the album was dark and how the movie turned out to be downright grim.

Sad thing is, I actually understood most of the movie unstoned.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Quote by The Madcap
I've seen a bit off it. I didn't care for it. It's one of those movies that just trys to hard to be unique.

+1...after 10 minutes into it i left
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Sadly, I haven't seen it.....I really need to since I love The Wall....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
Sadly, I haven't seen it.....I really need to since I love The Wall....

I posted a torrent link a few posts back. Get it and see it.

EDIT: **** **** ****.

How did it get so damn late...? I'm really off this time. Get your copy from the link a few posts back, it _might_ get deleted in near future.
Quote by bakk
Hi,

Quote by blues-guitarist

Ouch... BAD BAD QUALITY.

Really, if you want to SEE it, just get the torrent.
Quote by bakk
Hi,

Quote by binjajer
Ouch... BAD BAD QUALITY.

Really, if you want to SEE it, just get the torrent.

i just posted that so he could see how the movie is before downloading it
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Quote by blues-guitarist
i just posted that so he could see how the movie is before downloading it

Well, in this case.

But man... I'd be damned if I were to watch this thing in such quality.

I'd get headaches.
Quote by bakk
Hi,

Quote by binjajer
No ****, sherlock.

Great thing, that movie. **** should be mandatory in schools.

I got the oportunity to watch it in psych class
best part was during Comfortably Numb. Pink was in a limo, melting. i think...i cant really remember.
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
first time i saw that movie i smoked a few bowls before it started and smoked some joints while watching it...

its a very gripping movie...its like a real life story but not haha i dun know what im talking about but i love that movie
Smoke Up
seriously, you guys couldn't get it without bieng stoned?

i got it right away, effing loved it, one of my favorite movies of all time.

my mom was pissed off at the end tho when she saw it she was like "WHAT THE HELL? THIS WAS SO DEPRESSING!"

and i lauughhhed.
i just read "pink floyd: in the flesh" and now im real interested in floyd. i tried watching the movie but i got bored about 10 minutes in. maybe i should try watching it stoned.
yeah...the animation bits get to me everytime I go to watch it.The live action stuff is pretty good though!
My Gear:
1.epiphone boneyard
2.hagstrom acoustic
3.Squier strat
4.Johnson acoustic
5.Peavy 158 rage
6.zoom 505 II

Although some of my gear might not be the best I still love to play them all the time