Is this loud enough to get over a band ?

and any thoughts about this amp?

i play a lot of RHCP, Sublime, Classic rock and Everything from offspring to coldplay

thanks in advance
It's a pretty popular recommendation around here as one of the more versatile amps in its price range. I have one, and I assure you that it'll be loud enough to play over a band. I comfortably played with it in my high school gym without turning it past half volume.
^You should change your avatar, i thought you were Twosting when i read your post, people who steal avatars suck.

The C30 is pretty nice, i didnt like it as much as the C50, even though its supposed to be pretty much the same, the larger cabinet probbly is making it sound better, i dont know.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Pretty much, but if it really bothers you that much, they make a C30 head, Guitar Center was selling brand new ones for 299 this past weeked, why? no idea.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
I dont own one, but i do play in a band and it will work in a band setting, easily.

I'd rather have the combo, as carrying around a head and cab is unappealing to me, but if you really want it a halfstack, go for it. At least your considering a good amp for a half stack, around her 90% of the people looking for haldstacks are looking for solid state Marshalls and cheap Crates.
30W tube is plenty enough to get over a band. And I turned my combo into a halfstack, and I miss how easy it used to be to carry around.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by johnrocco151991
btw on guitar center.com there at $549.99

Yeah, i dont know why they did that large of a priec drop, they normally inly drop 50 bucks off or something.
wow , was this online or at your local store ?

i dont have a guitar center , id have to drive like 4 hours
Quote by igotabcrich32
^You should change your avatar, i thought you were Twosting when i read your post, people who steal avatars suck.

Actually, it was my avatar first. Twostring and I just don't run into each other much, so I think we've reached peace with the coincidence.
not sure if I'm bumping this (I found it in a search), but the combos can connect to a cab and act as a head anyway, so if you can get a used combo, it'd work fine and be cheaper.
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
Yeh, the classic is a pretty good amp, especially for the price, you could probably do most of the styles and genres you listed with its own OD with abit of crankage, otherwise just stick a nice OD in front and your set.