Hes one of my favorite guitarists and testament was one of my favorite bands. He can play so many styles. Its cool too see him on MTV now with Rodrigo and Gabriella and play some old Testament stuff. What do you guys think of him?
Haven't heard much of him lately. He's on mtv? Well good for him.
Quote by rizo299
"To: North Korea

Hey Kim DONG Il. Got nukes yet? DIDN'T THINK SO.

Here's some help with getting one built.

GOATSE.CX

Your pal Obama"

he and the rest of testament kick major ass

question, in what video does he use his red ibanez?
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
he's also in the alex skolnick trio, playing jazz, and he's in trans-siberian orchestra, playing trans-siberian orchestra. that sortof resume demands respect
Quote by strq010
he's also in the alex skolnick trio, playing jazz, and he's in trans-siberian orchestra, playing trans-siberian orchestra. that sortof resume demands respect

yeah hes a very versatile guitarist, not just metal. Hes also been playing with rodrigo y gabriella alot lately.
Last edited by Lumberjackted6 at Aug 21, 2007,
Testaments proverbial "big stick". I'm not as much a fan of Testaments later material, but back when they had Alex with them they were a great contending thrash band.
Quote by axeslinger01
he and the rest of testament kick major ass

question, in what video does he use his red ibanez?

i think he uses it in Electric Clown, may be incorrect
Quote by macho man
Testaments proverbial "big stick". I'm not as much a fan of Testaments later material, but back when they had Alex with them they were a great contending thrash band.

I guess the new Testament material is supposed to sound kinda like the newer stuff, but I'm curious to see what Skolnick will add to that. Methinks we will have a very good album on our hands.
damn he's definitely the coolest guy on stage. I was a bit disappointed with Erics stage presence.
Die Sonne graut dem Morgen
Morsch sind Baum und Pfad
Die Sonne graut dem Morgen
mir ist kalt...
He's a great guitar player.

I'll probably go and see him when he comes to my town with the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.
Quote by Silent_Jester13
This is the biggest collection of ADD i've ever seen.