any1 think so, he plays so much better freely with any singing. he is one of the best artists ive seen that does excellent with just instrumental stuff, cause he says so much out of it. any1 else think so?
LOL
that song Nottigham Lace(sorry for spelling) is just awesome. i mean without singing lol haha,i hate that singer he has with him
LOL
Quote by GiantRaven
Lol no shred is gay

Buckethead is cool

I like Buckethead. His music, his whole persona. Some of his stuff can get a little old though with drop c whammy pedal riffs. I like his melodic shred better than the "chucka chucka chucka" stuff.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Quote by calebrocker

I like Buckethead. His music, his whole persona. Some of his stuff can get a little old though with drop c whammy pedal riffs. I like his melodic shred better than the "chucka chucka chucka" stuff.

From what I hear he only uses E standard and Eb. That is what his websites says.

I'm not big on shred, but Buckethead has so much genre diversity. He is really good, although sometimes he gets crappy people to sing for him: Serg from SOAD for example.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by i have to pee
From what I hear he only uses E standard and Eb. That is what his websites says.

I'm not big on shred, but Buckethead has so much genre diversity. He is really good, although sometimes he gets crappy people to sing for him: Serg from SOAD for example.

I like Serj
Quote by hanktehlordochi
I like Serj

I liked early SOAD, but he just destroys Buckethead's songs when he sings on them.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
"Enter the Chicken" is a great album. Each song is great. All the songs in the middle with the chick singers are beautiful.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Nottingham Lace is tuned down to C I believe.

And most of his stuff is instrumental. Sure, theres the occasional speaking voice part here and a horror movie sample there, but the only stuff that has actual singing, per se, is Enter The Chicken by Buckethead and friends.

^I like Running From The Light the best. I actually can hear that song being playing on the radio.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
Nottingham Lace is recorded on 7 string guitar.
Quote by Johnljones7443
my neew year reslosutions are not too drikn as much lol.

happy new yeeae guyas.
Quote by i have to pee

Botnus and we are one pwn.
he might be a great musician, but his nunchako thingy just makes him look so lame&***
Quote by EmeraldXecution
what the fuck does an auction
have to do with a drum battle?

god I wish I could post the pear here.....

Quote by roarinflames

btw youre avatar is great
couldnt help but laugh

Quote by bearded_monkey
I couldn't read that...I'm to mesmerized by your avatar...(in the gayest way possible)
I wonder what the RHCP would've sounded like if he got the part.
Giant Robot is a fantastic album to get as an intro to buckethead, some great tunes on that.....trying to get the solo to Binge and Grab down for my A2 Recital next year