Page 1 of 5
I have several from V for vendetta (which i watched for the 100th time today *shoots confettie) and my personal faveorite is his rant of V's.

"Vuala! In veiw a humble vortivilian veteran cast vicuriously as both victim and villian by the vesistudes of fate. This visage no mere venere of vanity, a vestige of the vox populating now vaccant, vanished. However, this valirious visitation of a by gone vixation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venile and vitilin vermine vangaurding the violently veracious violation of vision! The only verdict is vengence, a vendetta held as a votive not in vain that such will one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtious. Varily the visage swas of verbage veres most verbose so let me simply add its my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V"

What be yers?
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Go make a search and you'll find plenty of this. But to not be an idiotic spammar I'd say something in the godfather or Apocalypse Now. Such everlasting movies.
roughly--I only got 2 things in this world my word and my balls n i dont break neither fer nobody=)
classic scarfacccce
V's good. My favorite quote from that film is "I wasn't questioning your powers of observation, I was merely pointing out the paradox of asking a masked man who he is". Or something like that.
666 BRO
"Game over man! Game Over!" - Pvt. Hudson from Aliens

Also from V for Vendetta

"No, what you have are bullets, and the hope that when your guns are empty, I'm no longer standing, because if I am... you'll all be dead before you've reloaded."

-"Are you going to kill me now?"
-"I killed you 10 minutes ago"

-"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."

-Defiant to the end, huh? You won't cry like him, will you? You're not afraid of death. You're like me.
-The only thing that you and I have in common, Mr. Creedy, is we're both about to die.
-How do you imagine that's gonna happen?
-With my hands around your neck.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Last edited by Jersey_Zombie at Aug 22, 2007,
evil always conqures good. because good is DUMB!

(or something like that)

SPACEBALLS
member of The Yes Club
member of the Ten Years After Club
member of the Allman Brothers Club
member of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

member of the Grateful Dead Fan Club
PM deadhead313313

member of the Queen Fanclub!
PM Hanzi_G
Don't know about quotes with this one but the scene when Magneto gets out of the plastic prison in the second X-Men movie is quite cool IMO
"**** in one hand and wish in the other; see which one fills up first." - Bad Santa
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
In gr.8 we got into purple nurples so much that the school would suspend anyone they saw doing it. We had really good aim.
"Strange things are afoot at the Circle K."

Dinobot of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Quote by Stephen Colbert
Now the obvious question here is...

Who's fucking the ponies?

Quote by drop-dead666
Get.. Like he suggested, P-90's. Or you can just buy a hello kitty guitar.
"I am disinclined to acquiesce your request." Will always remember that one from the first Pirates movie.

"Hello, Clarice." Silence of the Lambs rocks my world.

"What we've got here is a failure to communicate. Some men, you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men." Cool Hand Luke epicness.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
hmmm

" *inserts entire Fear and Loathing Script* "
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
"its just a flesh wound"-monty python

simple yet amazingly funny.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Its_Rock77

"I've had worse"

Holy Grail FTW
That's nice, you look like a Helen. Helen, we're both in sales. Let me tell you why I suck as a sales man. Let's say I go into a guy's office, let's say he's even remotely interested in buying something. Well then I get all excited. I'm like Jojo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet. Now the pet is my possible sale. Hello there pretty little pet, I love you. And then I stoke it, and I pet it, and I massage it. Hehe I love it, I love my little naughty pet, you're naughty. And then I take my naughty pet and I go (rips muffin apart)
And thats where i blow it

Tommy Boy
"Oh, and Senator, love your suit."
- Hannibal Lecter

"You've already made the choice. Now you have to understand it."
- The Oracle

"You've fallen into one of the classic blunders! The most famous one is 'Never start a land war in Asia,' but only slightly less well-know is this: Never go in against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line!"
- Vizzini the Sicilian
Last edited by Quintessence153 at Aug 21, 2007,
"Haha! I got you good, you rookie ****er!"
-Super Troopers, in the beginning when the cop gets the bar of soap in his coffee.

"The man punted Baxter!"
-Anchorman

"If you're gonna work here, you have to ask yourself one question. How do you feel about frontal male nudity?"
-Waiting
The whole rant about why he turned down the code breaking job in Good Will Hunting is one of my favorites.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by Riddler
The whole rant about why he turned down the code breaking job in Good Will Hunting is one of my favorites.

Is that the one where he talks about how they would in theory use the code to blow up some tribe in Africa, then the oil companies jack up the gas prices and America ends up going down the tube?

If so, I love that one.
Quote by Quintessence153
"Oh, and Senator, love your suit."
- Hannibal Lecter

+1. there are a lot of good ones from that movie.
When i read the title of this thread i thought V for Vendetta but theyve already been said so ill have to say in Superbad when Seth rants to his Home ec teacher, ****in hilarious
Quote by zippidyduda
Damn, you are the only august 06'er I know that has a brain! Congratulations!

Quote by SpedGangster
Ohgosh I have to agree with your sig. you really are the august 06er with a brain!

what can i say?

I'm the 100th Spartan
Quote by Quintessence153
Is that the one where he talks about how they would in theory use the code to blow up some tribe in Africa, then the oil companies jack up the gas prices and America ends up going down the tube?

If so, I love that one.

Why shouldn't I work for the N.S.A.? That's a tough one, but I'll take a shot. Say I'm working at N.S.A. Somebody puts a code on my desk, something nobody else can break. Maybe I take a shot at it and maybe I break it. And I'm real happy with myself, 'cause I did my job well. But maybe that code was the location of some rebel army in North Africa or the Middle East. Once they have that location, they bomb the village where the rebels were hiding and fifteen hundred people I never met, never had a no problem with get killed. Now the politicians are sayin', "Oh, Send in the marines to secure the area" 'cause they don't give a ****. It won't be their kid over there, gettin' shot. Just like it wasn't them when their number got called, 'cause they were pullin' a tour in the National Guard. It'll be some kid from Southie takin' shrapnel in the ass. And he comes back to find that the plant he used to work at got exported to the country he just got back from. And the guy who put the shrapnel in his ass got his old job, 'cause he'll work for fifteen cents a day and no bathroom breaks. Meanwhile he realizes the only reason he was over there in the first place was so we could install a government that would sell us oil at a good price. And of course the oil companies used the skirmish over there to scare up domestic oil prices. A cute little ancillary benefit for them, but it ain't helping my buddy at two-fifty a gallon. And they're takin' their sweet time bringin' the oil back of course, and maybe even took the liberty of hiring an alcoholic skipper who likes to drink martinis and ****in' play slalom with the icebergs, and it ain't too long 'til he hits one, spills the oil and kills all the sea life in the North Atlantic. So now my buddy's out of work and he can't afford to drive, so he's got to walk to the ****in' job interviews, which sucks 'cause the shrapnel in his ass is givin' him chronic hemorrhoids. And meanwhile he's starvin' 'cause every time he tries to get a bite to eat the only blue plate special they're servin' is North Atlantic scrod with Quaker State. So what did I think? I'm holdin' out for somethin' better. I figure **** it, while I'm at it why not just shoot my buddy, take his job, give it to his sworn enemy, hike up gas prices, bomb a village, club a baby seal, hit the hash pipe and join the National Guard? I could be elected president.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday night. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fuckng junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons

Trainspotting
Ni
Quote by JDD331
A juggalo? Pokedex that ****.....what are they? like clowns...wannabes?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 AT212
MXR-101 Phase 90
DeltaLab DD-1 Delay
"In time I would learn that President Nixon was devoured alive by white cannibals on an island near Tijuana ...for no good reason at all.."

Where the Buffalo Roam
member #2 [red army] of the Red vs. Blue Club. PM fret13 to join.
(I wasn't cool enough for a name)
Quote by RHCP94
Pfft, we all know Yakult isn't a person.
"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." Al Pacino, The Godfather

"We have clearance, Clarence"
"Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?" Airplane!

"The name's Bond. James Bond." Sean Connery
Quote by pandashaving
"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." Al Pacino, The Godfather

"We have clearance, Clarence"
"Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?" Airplane!

"The name's Bond. James Bond." Sean Connery

i dont know how it went exactly, but my favorite from airplane was the:

Surely theres a pilot on this plane!

Stop calling me shirley!

or something along those lines...
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Its_Rock77
i dont know how it went exactly, but my favorite from airplane was the:

Surely theres a pilot on this plane!

Stop calling me shirley!

or something along those lines...

Yeah, that one's pretty good.

"Looked like I picked the wrong day to quit smokin'..."
"but these go to 11..."

- spinal tap ftw

there are a lot from fight club, one of my favs is

"WOAH! WOAH! now you're shooting a gun at your imaginary friend...NEAR 400 POUNDS OF NITROGLYCERINE!"
one of my favorite pieces of acting right there
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Quote by killedbyaspork
"but these go to 11..."

- spinal tap ftw

there are a lot from fight club, one of my favs is

Oh god that reminds me...

"You have to ask yourself how much more black could this album cover get...and the answer is...none....none more black."
"We're a generation raised by mothers. I'm starting to wonder if another woman is really what we need in our lives."
-Tyler Durden (Fight Club)

What the ****?! How the **** did you ****in ****s **** this ****in ****. ****!"
- Rocco (Boondock Saints)

"And what's this one called?"
"Well this one is called Lick My Love Pump."
-Nigel (Spinal Tap)
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
Quote by hippyguitardude
evil always conqures good. because good is DUMB!

(or something like that)

SPACEBALLS

Awesome movie.

"Hail to the king, baby."
"Groovy..."
"This...is my BOOMSTICK!"
"NO Stairway... Denied" Waynes World
Quote by Butters
Do You Know What I Am Saying?

Quote by Towelie
Thats Why towelie always says: Dont forget to bring a towel

Quote by Randall
Honey Badger Dont Give a Shit.

Quote by Its_Rock77

Euhhh...It's not just "Monty Python"
"hello Cleveland!!!"
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
"Roads? Where we're going, we don't NEED roads."
GEAR:
Vantage Ghost Gibson "The Paul" copy
Fender FM-100H half-stack
Regal vintage 30W class A amp head (handcrafted in Montreal)
Ted Striker: Surely you can't be serious.
Rumack: I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

-Airplane FTW

Randal Graves: And what's with that gay fucking look, I thought Sam was going to saunter over Frodo and suck his fucking cock. Now that would have been an Academy Award worthy ending.
Hobbit Lover: Hey faggot, Sam and Frodo aren't gay! They're hobbits!
Randal Graves: And then after the Frodo and Sam suckfest, just before the credits roll, Sam straight up fucking bricks in Frodo's mouth.

clerks 2

Dante Hicks: WHAT THE FUCK, MAN?
Randal Graves: What?
Dante Hicks: Sheeny is a racial slur, too!
Randal Graves: No it is not.
Dante Hicks: Yes, it is!
Randal Graves: Well, she never called any Jews "sheeny," she just used to say "sheeny curse" a lot. It was cute.
Dante Hicks: It wasn't cute! It was racist!
Randal Graves: I disagree, man, she was just an oldtimer. That's the way people talked back then. Didn't mean they were racist... But my grandmother did refer to a broken bottle once as a "nigger knife."
Last edited by _testament_ at Aug 22, 2007,
Page 1 of 5