Alright folks, I'm sure threads like this pop up quite a bit, but I'd really like some opinions. I'm planning on getting a new electric guitar soon, but I haven't really decided what I want.

I play a lot of rock, and some metal, but I want a guitar that can also give me a pretty good blues tone. My current amp is a Peavey Valveking 112, and I'm happy enough with it. I can't really spend much over $600 on a new guitar. The biggest catch is that I play left-handed, so I'll need a left-handed guitar.

If anyone could possibly recommend a few left-handed guitars that can get me a good rock and metal sound, but also handles bluesy sounds well enough I'd appreciate it. I've looked into a few Ibanezes and Schecters, but I'd like to hear what you guys have to say. Thanks.
maybe some sort of les paul...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
get a Schecter, or an Ibanez that DOESN'T have an Edge 3 tremolo

you were already looking in the right direction
SMALL CLONE of the EHX User's Guild

Quote by Ishiga
NOSOUPFORYOU.

Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
this is barely a question. only an idiot would buy a zune.
oh dude another lefty! join my group

and i know what its like for lefties since im one myself

honestly id get a schecter check adirondack guitars (look them up on google) they have some amazing guitars, ones u cant find in store. Id look at schecter hellraiser. deans are nice too
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
oh dude another lefty! join my group

and i know what its like for lefties since im one myself

honestly id get a schecter check adirondack guitars (look them up on google) they have some amazing guitars, ones u cant find in store. Id look at schecter hellraiser. deans are nice too

Ohhh I am joining!!!!

TS whats your price range?
Quote by stangconv
Ohhh I am joining!!!!

TS whats your price range?

I'd be willing to pay between $400-$600. I might be willing to go a bit higher if I can find a guitar that I absolutely fall in love with.
Whoops missed that in the first post.

I would suggest looking at rondomusic. They have a nice selection of lefty guitars but they are a little less then what you want to spend but I hear they play just as nice as guitar costing twice their price.
http://www.rondomusic.net/product696.html
http://www.rondomusic.net/product693.html
http://www.rondomusic.net/interceptstringthruleft.html nice looking 7-string
Alright, well I've been looking around a little bit, and I like the Schecter C-1 Plus and Blackjack models. I haven't had a chance to try either of them out so I was wondering if anyone knew which, if either, would give me more of the sounds I'm looking for.

I hope to run up to a nearby Guitar Center this weekend and check them out in a right-handed model just to see if I like the sound and feel of it, but until then if anyone has any suggestions or comments on either guitar, or recommendations for any other guitars I'd be really happy to hear them. Hopefully if I like the guitar enough, I'll order it online in a left-handed model. Thanks again.