Poll: Is Sing the Sorrow By AFI Truely Punk or Not
Poll Options
View poll results: Is Sing the Sorrow By AFI Truely Punk or Not
Yes
4 22%
No
14 78%
Voters: 18.
I was posting about AFI somewhere in this forum and said AFI was punk up untill All Hallows E.P. Then someone told me that i was crazy and Sing The Sorrow was punk. me listening to AFI since i was eight doesnt matter i guess, but i was just wondering what the majority of the forum thought. I say no but What do you say? Im the first to vote for no.
that was the beginning of the end for AFI they had like 2or 3 goo songs on there and imnot a fan of punk but these guys and the misfits were probably the only bands i liked
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
they became more melodic and maybe more talented. but afi is not punk anymore. just look at davey now and where the band is going. i dont even know what genre it is
While there are some punk elements to it's sound, Sing the Sorrow is not punk.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Quote by recklessnick
they became more melodic and maybe more talented. but afi is not punk anymore. just look at davey now and where the band is going. i dont even know what genre it is

People don't sudenly become more talented. AFI always had the capacity for what they have become, it's reaching the level that reflects your talent that you're speaking about.

Sing the Sorrow isn't punk, but does that matter? It's a great album.
No it's not, but it's way better than all their punk stuff.

Anyway, there's an only afi thread.