Okay, so I have told this story many times. It's about my grandma and making asian jokes.

Okay, so it was my birthday a while ago, and I decided to go to King's Buffet. Before we went to that, I went to my Grandma's for lunch. Now... i was simply eating, and here's the conversation

G-ma: So where are you guys going for supper tonight?
Sister: We're going to King's. The one on the Highway.
G-ma: Oh, what do they serve there?
Sister: Well it's a chinese Buffet, but they also serve like... normal food.
G-ma: Oh... don't eat too much rice, your eyes might start to slit.

Now, i was busy eating, and watching the 18 year olds outside of her appartment smoke weed in a circle. It wasn't so bad that she made the joke, cause it's just a joke, aand i didn't realize who said it until afterwards... it just basically caught me by surprise.

Now, try to imagine an old woman with a slight english accent saying that. It was funny.
Yea, that's slightly odd though for her to make a JOKE about it.

Both my grans just say all the time "Oh how dare they come in here and steal our women, steal our jobs?" *Rocks out to Bloc Party*
Quote by Paul Lambeth

Is it lame to quote yourself in your sig?
So a newly-wed Chinese couple are having sex. The wife says, 'Husband I would like to try something new tonight'. The husband says 'What is it?'. Tentatively, the wife says '69'. In shock, the husband replies, 'You want beef wif broccori NOW?!'
Quote by kevinm_117
So a newly-wed Chinese couple are having sex. The wife says, 'Husband I would like to try something new tonight'. The husband says 'What is it?'. Tentatively, the wife says '69'. In shock, the husband replies, 'You want beef wif broccori NOW?!'

aahh

I'm half Vietnamese. I didn't find these offensive
Thread starter, would you please slap your granmda in the face for me?
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

How Do Chinese People name their kids!!?!?!?!

They throw a box of silverware down the stairs!!

(Sorry if I pissed anyone off.)
what did the chinese mom respond to her retarded son?

someting wong

no offense or anything