ok, i was thinking about Deja Vu and i began recalling the Deja Vus i have had and i wondered if i had a normal Deja Vu

In my Deja Vu's (most of them), The Deja Vu includes me thinking it was a Deja Vu.
does that make sense to anyone? If it doesnt what I am saying is that when i have a deja vu i remember saying "hey this is a deja vu!"

so i was wondering if that is normal, or if i am special.

Didn't you just make this thread?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
You're special.

I get "deju vu" a lot... 3 times in the same situation before, all with my mate. Damn I'm tired, this is the lamest post I've made all night.. it's 5:39 am...
Quote by Paul Lambeth

Is it lame to quote yourself in your sig?
Your special.....

I had a really big one today, it was kind of scary.
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

I've seen this thread before....
The UG churches Tabernacle maintenence guy.

I suvived the Bannecide.
Deja vu's happen to me almost everyday. Theyre odd. I think its something with yuor brain processing the info twice. But I am rather spiritual, it could be you dreamt it then lived it..
I get those all the time, not just in dreams too. Sometimes I'm thinking something or say something, then it happens. I can't think of anything right now, if I can I'll repost.

This may even be a deja vu from when I was thinking about how I always have them in real life and not just dreams, if that made sense haha.

The Matrix!
Quote by thefoundationof
ok, i was thinking about Deja Vu and i began recalling the Deja Vus i have had and i wondered if i had a normal Deja Vu

In my Deja Vu's (most of them), The Deja Vu includes me thinking it was a Deja Vu.
does that make sense to anyone? If it doesnt what I am saying is that when i have a deja vu i remember saying "hey this is a deja vu!"

well that sort of makes sense, because if you didn't think it was a deja vu at the time then you wouldn't later recall it as a deja vu experience... right?
Quote by thefoundationof

the "LOL WUT" pear gets me every time.

EDIT: Anyone ever notice the giraffes and phallic-like lighthouse in the background?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Last edited by Gunpowder at Aug 22, 2007,
I get many deja vus. I write down my dreams just to prove to myself I have dreamed it before.
Quote by suckouthepoison

You don't get drawings like that anymore. Damn.
Quote by Paul Lambeth

Is it lame to quote yourself in your sig?
Quote by thefoundationof
no . . . . . . maybe i have a brain problem. . . . . not retarded though

but i ment as in different

Oh well you're not different... everyone has them... I think the whole thing about "deja vus" is that people seem to think it's some kind of "psychic" or strange phenomenon... (or so I've heard) but in my opinion, it is just your brain recalling a similarity in a certain occurrence with a past one... much like some different feelings are associated with songs. For example, when I first listened to Modest Mouse's "Float On" it was a sunny, comfortable, morning. Now every time I hear that song, it is associated with my feelings and emotions at that given time.. Maybe it's just me... =\
its just your brain processing the same thing twice, in rapid succession. you only think it happened before.
Quote by daytripper75
its just your brain processing the same thing twice, in rapid succession. you only think it happened before.

It actually has somthing to do with you temperal lobe in you cerebral cortex part of your brain. Apperantly its supposubly having an epileptic sezure.
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

very istute idea, but I have one thing that knocks it down.

My deja vu, I'll have a dream with dialogue and certain actions that last 5 seconds most of the time. Then, something happens that triggers this reaction and makes me start thinking about the deja vu. after I've remembered it, the exact things that happened happen, like specific dialogue. as I go along, specific dialog comes to me, certain actions commence, and a weird fog lifts. Throughout the experience, I know what's going on, but as soon as I realize it, everything is already happening and I'm like "Right, that happened." I knew that they were going to say something.

Ex:
Back a year ago, in June, I had a dream that I was thanking my mom for taking me to the simpson's movie. Then she left out of the room. Then, I didn't even know there was a simpsons movie coming out. So when I heard about it in about November maybe(???) it creeped me a little bit, like I had already known about it. I hadn't remembered the dream during this occasion. then, two days before it opened, I was thanking my mom for taking me to go to the simpson's movie in the exact same way I had dreamed it. Once I said it, I was like "Wait, this happened before." slowly, it started to happen. she said no problem in her noice but not sincere voice, just like in my dream, and then walked out of the kitchen the exact same way.

THAT'S SOME FREAKY **** THERE, MYTHBUSTERS!!
I award gold stars to those who please me.