So college is 6 hours away, and I need music to make the ultimate playlist.

Please no metal music or country music. Anything else lay it on me!
"Road Trippin'" by RHCP?

Oh and "Peace of Mind" by Boston.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Tom Petty. All of it.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
um any reel big fish , RANCID, less than jake that should sum it up
Classic rock is the best for road trips.
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Seagull S6+Cedar
Yamaha Pacifica
Epiphone Valve Special
Boss OD-3
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah
SKA and Classic Rock I recomend:

Reel Big Fish, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Lynyrd SKynyrd, Tom Petty, Less Than Jake, Sublime, THe Mighty Mighty Bosstones, The Police, Stevie Ray Vaughan, and Ac/Dc
I love driving to Sonic Youth's album, "Daydream Nation"

If you're into jazz, mid era Miles Davis (Milestones, Kind of Blue, ESP) is great for driving at night. As is anything by John Coltrane (but especially Giant Steps, and A Love Supreme).
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by d. b. cooper
Tom Petty. All of it.

+1

and Bob Dylan's Modern times album is killer for driving.
10th member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm DeathPlague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
Sum 41 i guess. I mostly listen to a lot of metal, so i don't really know what to tell ya
Whitest Kid U' Know of the Bass Militia
PM Dinky Daisy to join

Originally posted by Civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.
Classic rock sounds good, was planning on putting zeppelin and some hendrix on there. Tom petty is a good call. SKA and punk is another good one, any recommended SKA?

Keep it up peeps
Quote by Gunpowder
"Road Trippin'" by RHCP?

Oh and "Peace of Mind" by Boston.

Dammit, beat me to the RHCP one.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the Marty Friedman album called Music For Speeding.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
Quote by Spydr
Classic rock is the best for road trips.

+10
Get a bunch of classic rock songs.
Surfing With The Alien - Joe Satriani is cool to listen to while driving.
Quote by brendan666
I suggest classic rock for when you are awake, and some drone when you are sleeping like Sunn O))).

thats right
Ziggy Stardust, Immigrant Song, Don't Stop Me Now, Surfing with the Alien, Panama, You shook me all night long, Hot for teacher, Whole Lotta Love, Voodoo Child, Don't Stop Believin', Fat Bottomed Girls, Achilles Last Stand, Helter Skelter, and Crossroads. There's your playlist!