I don't really like Trivium but on there fansite on the family values pictures they have his Signature Guitar Pictures and I got to say thats a bad Mother****er It's like Buying a Washburn Stealth! and better yet its a Seven string......... I would buy it if it didn't have that stupid ass trivium Logo on it.... I pray it doesn't, also I hope it isn't overly Priced although it more than likely will be. So what are your thoughts about the guitar?(not your thoughts about Trivium)

http://www.trivium.org/media.php?s=46&page=1

Sorry if this thread has been done search bar ended up with zero Results!
My Gear
Ltd Alexi-600 with a Seymour Duncan Blackout!
Jackson Dinky
Dean DBDT ML
Epiphone Sg
Crate 15 Watt amp

X-Brawn of the Mighty Autobots PM Kankuro to Join
looks sweet to me...
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

fender mexican fat strat (discontinued)
mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
I'm not a big fan of the razorback shape, but I love the Trivium logo as an inlay. Its a Japanese symbol for something (I don't remember what...) so if you don't like Trivium you can just think of the logo as some Japanese thing and get the guitar.

I do like that black Dean ML with the Cream (or is it white?) binding Heafy plays
its nice but the white dean razorback he plays with gold hardware is unbelievably sexy.
I personally hate it, the body is completely out of proportion to the headstock.....and i doubt he'll have a 7 string variant released as his signature, it'll be that shape except with 6 strings.
Quote by lilchimp818
its nice but the white dean razorback he plays with gold hardware is unbelievably sexy.

your not wrong there. does look pretty cool but i'd go with ESP 7 over that any day.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Quote by JD Red LP
I'm not a big fan of the razorback shape, but I love the Trivium logo as an inlay. Its a Japanese symbol for something (I don't remember what...) so if you don't like Trivium you can just think of the logo as some Japanese thing and get the guitar.

I do like that black Dean ML with the Cream (or is it white?) binding Heafy plays

oh nice lol thanks and yea that ML is pretty badass

I grew out of liking Razorbacks I love the regular ML shapes alot better now.
My Gear
Jackson Dinky
Dean DBDT ML
Epiphone Sg
Crate 15 Watt amp

Quote by hmmm_de_hum
I personally hate it, the body is completely out of proportion to the headstock.....and i doubt he'll have a 7 string variant released as his signature, it'll be that shape except with 6 strings.

Damn that sure sucks........ I'd still buy it though.
My Gear
Jackson Dinky
Dean DBDT ML
Epiphone Sg
Crate 15 Watt amp

meh, it looks really odd to me, almost too small in a way.

Also for me it has the same failing as most any dean, it suffers from ugly headstock syndrome
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
does anyone else remember trivium before they started playing only razorbacks? Heafy used to have a sexy white les paul with emgs and Corey had a jackson v with flames
Quote by subliminaldelta
I'd take a Ironbird over that peice of **** anyday.

I would take a Washburn Culprit over it....sadly I cant find those anywhere because they dont make them anymore
My Gear
Jackson Dinky
Dean DBDT ML
Epiphone Sg
Crate 15 Watt amp

It's a DEAN... It WILL be ridiculously overpriced, indeed.
ZZZOMG!!!
FUZION

Quote by jimmy, the one
I haven't played anything except Master of puppets by Metallica
They're death metal arent they?

{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-
O RLY?
[quote="'']Coreys seven string is much nicer, it's like a king V king kut

Meh I prefer Ml's over V's(personal preference of course)......... Why doesnt he do a Washburn Culprit type guitar for his sig I want one of those bad!
My Gear
Jackson Dinky
Dean DBDT ML
Epiphone Sg
Crate 15 Watt amp

Quote by False_God
bah! He doesnt deserve a sig imo!

Not even a nice sig at that like!

Unfortunately, that statement is wrong. Guitar companies are NOT selling talent, they are selling popularity. If a signature guitar will make them money, no matter who it is, they'll make it.

I mean, the frigging COLD guitarist had a signature ESP.
Basses
Ibanez Gio GSR100 w/ SDs

Amps
Acoustic B200
Quote by subliminaldelta
Unfortunately, that statement is wrong. Guitar companies are NOT selling talent, they are selling popularity. If a signature guitar will make them money, no matter who it is, they'll make it.

I mean, the frigging COLD guitarist had a signature ESP.

thats true
My Gear
Jackson Dinky
Dean DBDT ML
Epiphone Sg
Crate 15 Watt amp