does it piss anyone else off that fender dont have the colour of all thier models on their website. I mean for their american jazz basses only 2 models out of about 8 or 10 our available to view. Im a fender guy through and through but this is pretty sub standard

any thoughts?????
Quote by Drmckool
without having read this thread and just seeing the title since i've been not on the forum for a month i'm just going to say

"why can't we be friends"
That's why musiciansfriend and zzounds and sweetwater exist.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
musicman stingray is my thought.
i <3 my gibson.

proud member of the anti-ibanez milita. my rg1570 was the crappiest guitar i've ever owned.

Quote by Rankles
Christ. I'd hate to see you break a pencil, you'd probably go on a killing spree.
still if they can do it why cant fender
Quote by Drmckool
without having read this thread and just seeing the title since i've been not on the forum for a month i'm just going to say

"why can't we be friends"
Quote by bazz_aaron
still if they can do it why cant fender

because fender is too busy making instruments not websites?
theres instrument builders that work for fender .....
and then theres website builders that work for fender people who probably know next to nothing of each others worlds

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

Dont be so humble, your not that great....
Not only are they slack enough that they don't have the pictures on the website, but I think it is pretty slack with the color options on most of the instruments. Would be nice if they were more like EBMM and offer more than 5 color schemes for each bass.

I have been looking for a jazz in a particular color scheme(Black + maple 5er), and the only one they make in that color is the MIA deluxe, and it's not even proper black
Fender MIJ Precision