it seems people only post in gp4, 5, and midi now. technically that does suit everyone, but i personally like to see the music im listening to and midi will wipe out whatever im already listening too. we need more pt!
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.
You can import MIDI tracks into PT can't you?

Dragonforce? I don't even know what that is. Isn't it that Japanese card game "Dragon Force Z"?
PT has been obsolete ever since GP could import powertabs.
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

^The import feature is quite horrible i think, but Guitar pro is just much better than ptab
it looses much data, interprets wrong. Do a test yourself - export track to midi in powertab and then import it back to .ptb. Compare...
I don't think that GP is really better than PT. GP has more features but it has a bit ****ty handling. Sometimes simple is just better. Of course some people will like that program and other won't.
Tabbers will decide which one they want to use.
And I'll still wait for some freeware stuff that beats GP and PT :]
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
Quote by One Way Ticket
Two weeks ago, Yngwie Malmsteen walked up to me at a mall and gave me a bag of donuts. He told me "I don eat no focking donuts".
i love powertab for making real sheet music for my songs

However, i always write out the songs in GP first, it has so much more features that make songwriting much easier than in Powertab.
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic