THe other day my stupid brother took my guitar and was playing with it , after playing it he stood it up against the amp , the guitar fell and i now have a broken toggle switch on a les paul copy. is there any way to fix it , without taking it to a guitar shop
Doubt it, maybe super glue? Pics would be useful if you ask me
Last edited by Birdy266 at Aug 22, 2007,
Yeah, take the switch out, replace it with a new one.

It's not diffcult, if you know one end of a soldering iron from the other. You just need to make sure that you know where the wires have to go. I'd recommend taking a photo of the wires before you start, so you have a reference.