hey guys i've got a fender hot rod deluxe, and i want to add a cab to it....
4x12, is what i'm looking at.... The inputs for external speakers on the hot rod, says it must be 8 ohm in the left and 8 ohm in the right..... (if adding 2 speakers) or an open plug in the left, and a 4 ohm speaker in the right.... (or stock which is 8 ohm speaker in the left and nothing in the right). the cab i was looking at is 8 ohm stereo, or 16 ohm or 4 ohm mono.....is there a way i can plug it in, and use the stock speaker as well as the cab.....(using a y cable, and the amp on stereo, 8 ohm....what would that do??)

also what is a good 4x12 cab for around 400-800 Australian Dollars....

thanx for any help!
You can either use one side of the cab, or disconnect the internal speaker.

Or find a cab that runs at 8 ohms mono.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.