Now we here are all (sort of) productive members of the Ultimate-Guitar community, but I was wondering what the majority of people in your town are like. Are they chavs? Are they emo? Or are they metalheads.

Here's my answer:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=iRrwFvtU570

by the way this is all out of curiosity
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
most people in my town are country bumpkins
most people at my college are stuck up rich white kids
The majority of people here are either jocks or rednecks.
Quote by musicianamedave
I tell them that I'm happy with my current church, the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Then I ask them if they would like to be touched by his noodly appendage.

Quote by filthandfury

YES.
Like a russian doll, with balls.

I love The Pit.
Mostly Jock/ Preppys
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Chavs.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
uh
scene/emo or ghetto
and spanish.
woot.
First Emo of the Bass Militia PM DinkyDaisy to join
Quote by metaldud536
Did your know your son likes to fap?

Quote by Minkaro
I'd rather shove a Pidgeot up my arse than spend any time with Jimmy Page.

Quote by Table Salt
You win for making me really laugh.

add that:
Myspace
were all a bunch of beer drinking, pot smokeing, country listening hicks in my village.
im fine with that but id like to change the country part.
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
I live in a city of 58,000 people not a town...

Anyways we have a suburban section of my city called Bradford which is where I live and all the white kids basically are. And then we have downtown Haverhill which is where all the shops and stuff are. East of that is the stadium and a bunch of houses and opposite that is the bad part of town which makes up most of the downtown section. These are mostly where the Spanish people live. Yes I have to go to school with them, and yes they are annoying. Thats my city of Haverhill in a nutshell.
Listen to my songs, but only if you are prepared for the greatest experience of your life .
Quote by CrashedTheShow3
Now we here are all (sort of) productive members of the Ultimate-Guitar community, but I was wondering what the majority of people in your town are like. Are they chavs? Are they emo? Or are they metalheads.

Here's my answer:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=iRrwFvtU570

by the way this is all out of curiosity

is that gut using a fender?
My "town" is Ely in Cambridgeshire. It's basically just become a ****hole full of chavs, pikeys, and very right-wing inward looking people. Luckily, I can just quickly get on the train to Cambridge, which I do sometimes several times a week. Cambridge is great, a good variety of people and a good selection of venues/pubs.
i meet more and more metal heads every day, i was like where have yall been hidding through out high school, me and 2 other guys listened to "kill baby music," then all of a sudden every bodys like have you heard so an so this or that, excellent cause i hate the ****en prepy kids that think that they are black
"Blade, ready to die?" "I was born ready mother F*****"
A "small town" with more banks than homes and 5 gas stations on one street. We're also so portugeese dominated that we have memorials for just portugeese veterans on which there are at least 10 people with the name Goncalves. We also have a portugeese-dedicated soccer stadium, a portugeese club, 6 soccer teams at the high school an annual portugeese festival and a non-portugeese festival, which somehow is still run by portugeese people. Not to mention if you were born here and you are portugeese you are most likely cousins with half the people who live here. I think I spelled portugeese wrong throughout this entire rant, too.
The city I live in is mostly comprised of yuppie white people, and their rebellious kids who think "cool" is defined by trunk rattle and the amount of money you waste on exterior parts for your honda civic/dodge neon/1990 Chevy Lumina
Quote by Demons&Wizards
is that gut using a fender?

omfg yeah he's using a hot rod deluxe for hardcore!!
Last edited by The red Strat. at Aug 22, 2007,
my town ****ing blows. The majority of people are fat, ugly and ignorant, leaning towards chavvy rather than any other trend. And the town itself is a slum too - we have 3 pubs (all gash), a bank and a spar.
Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name.