I have an original bc rich assassin from 1986. I was wondering where I could find a new neck for it I want one with the widow headstock and possibly diamond inlays. Warmoth obviously does not carry anything like this. I want to repaint it black and then probably an emerald green outline on it. I already have the Kerry King EMG set in it and it sounds great I just want a look that will give as much bite as the sound does. I've seen alot of warlocks with this kind of neck
This beast neck: http://cgi.ebay.com/BC-RICH-BEAST-NECK-Like-New-Must-See_W0QQitemZ190143081284QQihZ009QQcategoryZ41423QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

is very much what I am looking for aside from the dot inlays which I am trying to get away from because I hate them with a passion. I like the solid black neck thats another trait that I desire but most of the warlocks I see with that type of neck are all neck thru construction. If anyone has any ideas of a site or any other place aside from rare ebay auctions where I can find this please let me know.
Thanks
Last edited by cowboyfromhell0 at Aug 22, 2007,