I was going to say "get a ***** rub icy hot on her and get her to do barrel rolls in the garden" but... I'll be mature. What's your dad's interests?
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Well, what are his interests? What does he like?

Oh, and didn't you post the thread about you doing your friend's mom? That was quite an epic thread, how did it all resolve?
something ironic.. flowers with a card ' to the best mum''

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by Rockford_rocks
Well, what are his interests? What does he like?

Oh, and didn't you post the thread about you doing your friend's mom? That was quite an epic thread, how did it all resolve?

yes that was me, and my dads interests arent really anything
Quote by masterk1818
yes that was me

what's the ending of that story.. or was is just a fairytale ?

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by no_username
a box full of air?

make it halffull and tell him the dog ate it

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by noxiosimitator
what's the ending of that story.. or was is just a fairytale ?

we got married
Idk... If I were him, I'd jump to the moon if you bought me a Orange tiny terror...

But that's just me...

On the topic though... books?

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by masterk1818
yes that was me, and my dads interests arent really anything

Then buy him a box of vacuum.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
A playboy or something
Gave that to my father for his birthday once, he couldn't stop laughing

Nah...tie will be better.
"That was it, a nick. Now happily paid for. [...] It was decided that it was so far away in time and influence that...well, you only get caught when you're successful. That's the game". Robert Plant
A Transvestite?
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by rickyy
A Transvestite?

that was probably the most unfunny thing i have ever heard.....seriously dude you should contemplate suicide after that comment....wow.......that was just the stupidist thing i have ever heard....i mean i dont mind people making jokes but that...that was horrible
did you really get married to your friends mom? if so, are you still friends with him?

umm back on topic, you could get him something like a cd or something unless you want to spend a lot.
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
Quote by masterk1818
that was probably the most unfunny thing i have ever heard.....seriously dude you should contemplate suicide after that comment....wow.......that was just the stupidist thing i have ever heard....i mean i dont mind people making jokes but that...that was horrible

Wow, sorry I caught you on a day wear your panties are caught in a bunch.

Ps. it's ''stupidest''.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by zackk
did you really get married to your friends mom? if so, are you still friends with him?

umm back on topic, you could get him something like a cd or something unless you want to spend a lot.

yes we got married in may, and we are still friends he forgave me after a month or 2, but he doesnt have a good relationship with his mom anymore
Get him a DVD that you like, that way, your kinda buying him a present for you
I got my dad Shaun of the Dead when it came out, he hasn't watched it yet
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by masterk1818
yes we got married in may, and we are still friends he forgave me after a month or 2, but he doesnt have a good relationship with his mom anymore

You mother****er!
Quote by Johnljones7443
my neew year reslosutions are not too drikn as much lol.

happy new yeeae guyas.