Poll: Who's Better in like power, intesity, and all-around greatness?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who's Better in like power, intesity, and all-around greatness?
Metallica
70 77%
Falloutboy
20 22%
Voters: 91.
xxx]
Okay my friend says fallout boy is better than any metal band so i said metallica is better, what do you guys think. To me it's not even a question.

*reported*
Member #2 of The Improve UG Forums Movement, PM Musical Meds To Join

[20:35] <Horrid> I'm gonna go gay for you.

(23:03:22) <OptimusPrime> I hate black people

DOES NOT HATE JOSH KLINGHOFFER
you really cant compare those two. theyre pretty much complete opposites. dont even try. i prefer fall out boy though because its a "happier" sound.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Versus threads aren't allowed. Though it seems Conky420's already gotten to it.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Shaned will be banned!
Quote by Johnljones7443
my neew year reslosutions are not too drikn as much lol.

happy new yeeae guyas.
They Both Suck!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by IHATECHILDEREN
It's a long story, though, so I'll just say this: laxatives+metal do not mix.

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Fallout Boy isn't even metal so you can't really compare it to metal bands, but of course Metallica beats the crap out of them. Anyone knows that.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
haha this is rediculous, the amount of musical talent metallica has between them isnt even comparable, and i dont listen to either bands
what point have you proven lol?

I hope this is a joke, thats all I can say
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
Quote by Trabo
FALL OUT BOY IS DEE SHIIITTT

pete wentz owns cliff burton!!!!!

Rock On!!!>!!> I want to marry and have babies with Pete Wentz!

are you ****ing mad?!? i would beat the **** out of you if i met you in person right now. pete wentz is the biggest faggot douchebag i have ever seen.

you're ****ed up in the head
and burton's rolling in his grave knowing that people think pete wentz is better ever hear (Anesthesia) Pulling Teeth?
Quote by RX120D
are you ****ing mad?!? i would beat the **** out of you if i met you in person right now. pete wentz is the biggest faggot douchebag i have ever seen.

you're ****ed up in the head

Hey! Let him have his own opinion about it. It doesn't even seem like he's being serious.
Quote by RiotSquad
Quote by Cameronrobson

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
cliff burton revolutionized the way bass is played and pete wentz revolutionized eyeliner. cliff owns the **** out of wentz
Quote by Shaned
xxx]
Okay my friend says fallout boy is better than any metal band so i said metallica is better, what do you guys think. To me it's not even a question.

Your friend is a mormon questioning the awesomness of metallica and comparing it to emo gayness.
honestly if every member of falloutboy died (especially that ****ING PETE WNTZ FAG) i would laugh at the emo's harder. not even feel bad for them if they were destroyed by DR.SATAN!!
Quote by H0USES0FTHEH0LY
honestly if every member of falloutboy died (especially that ****ING PETE WNTZ FAG) i would laugh at the emo's harder. not even feel bad for them if they were destroyed by DR.SATAN!!

Learn how to spell before making statements like that.
Quote by RiotSquad
Quote by Cameronrobson

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Well if you took maybe a minute of browsing on these forums you'd know the answer for yourself and wouldn't have to make a retarded poll
i prefer metallca, but you can't compare them with fallout boy - it's like trying to compare on with off!
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
In terms of what? Musical capability? Metallica. Popularity? Metallica. How diehard their fans are? METALLICA.

''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by rickyy
In terms of what? Musical capability? Metallica. Popularity? Fall Out Boy. How diehard their fans are? METALLICA.

fixed. dont kid yourself. these days, people love fall out boy. deal with it.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
The differences between the two are freakin' huge but i'm gonna say FOB. Just because I never really was into Metallica.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic