if this has been done...sorry anywayse Whoever haves itunes. What podcast do u usually listens too. Me its the subculture collective. Best rockabilly station ever. Garagebands.com punk or ska... you guys?
Me the BBC F1 podcasts and of course the Ricky Gervais, Steve Merchant and Karl Pilkington ones. (It's Karl Pilkington in my avatar) if you don't feel the money's worth it check him out here http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2cCvClUEtw then you'll see he's worth the money.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Himynameismark, Mark Hoppus' podcast. Best place to find new punk bands
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Quote by Cal UK
Me the BBC F1 podcasts and of course the Ricky Gervais, Steve Merchant and Karl Pilkington ones. (It's Karl Pilkington in my avatar) if you don't feel the money's worth it check him out here http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2cCvClUEtw then you'll see he's worth the money.

I love how they don't just pick on Karl, they rip him to pieces, like that time Ricky kept on having a go at Karl for having a 'stupid round head'.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by soccermom
I love how they don't just pick on Karl, they rip him to pieces, like that time Ricky kept on having a go at Karl for having a 'stupid round head'.

Yeah that was funny, but to be honest I think Ricky goes overboard and I'm going "Shut the fuck up you twat" he really annoys me occasionally, like when he always interrupts Monkey News. And lets face it without Karl Ricky would be nowhere with the podcasts.
Yeah that was funny, but to be honest I think Ricky goes overboard and I'm going "Shut the fuck up you twat" he really annoys me occasionally, like when he always interrupts Monkey News. And lets face it without Karl Ricky would be nowhere with the podcasts.
Its common knowledge that too much of the gervais is just fucking annoying but Karl just provides the fuel at times, like how he criticised 'Chiristams' being on one day.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Haha I didn't hear that one (I only have series 1) I love the one where he's on about the guy having his brain operated on, and he says "the doctor had to start rumnging" it's well funn how they try and correct him.

BTW join the KP group, in my profile.