does anyone have any comments about this guitar? i would llike to know a little about it cuz i might buy it. thanks in advance
Get into a Guitar Center and try it out yourself. It's the best advice I can give you.
Its like a Pimped out LTD M-50 with an LFR, Kirks sig and a funky inlay. Save up for the KH-602 or MH-1000 if you want a decent guitar that looks like that

Hope this helps....

PLOP
Quote by Aussie_skater
everyone listen to PLOP he knows the way of the forum samurai

Quote by Seth Shadows
^PLOP = Best, username, ever.

REVOCATION FTW! 9/9/9
Quote by PLOP
Its like a Pimped out LTD M-50 with an LFR, Kirks sig and a funky inlay. Save up for the KH-602 or MH-1000 if you want a decent guitar that looks like that

Hope this helps....

PLOP

word.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
If its the one with the emg-hz pups and the LFR then i wouldn't bother. You're going to want to upgrade all those thing in a year.
My friend has one. The LFR's held up well, no issues as yet (he's had it for a year), it plays decently (well, as far as I can tell, it's a lefty). But it sounds very thin and it has a pretty bulky neck joint.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music