why doesnt anyone mention godin much around these forums?

im absolutely starting to fall in love with the xtsa series... a tele-les paul hybrid, with 25 inch scale, two humbuckers, and a single coil, and synth and piezo technology, and top it all off with a quality two point trem unit... i mean this is the dream guitar for me (its basically a manson without the out of atmosphere pricetag)

i just want to hear your opinion about these beauties..
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
i was totally JUST ABOUT to make this thread.

you beat me to it!

100% of godin guitars are quality.
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
i kno nothing of said godins...i mean ive heard of them but, thats about it
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Godins are canadian made guitars. fantastic pieces for a very reasonable price. i used to sell these in the couple of music shops i've worked in before.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
(after looking at godin website) 0_o

what.... these are like....weird...but ....i like them........wat are up with the acoustic pickups?? wow....i mean.....sweet!!! I WANT ONE!!

EDIT: this was in refference to the Solidac two voice
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
yeah i mean for north american made guitars they are a great price, and u know your not getting some korean p.o.s.
Quote by ILuvPillows?
Masturbate it off.
my ex-drummers dad has one and i played it a couple times, don't know what model but it was a strat shape, no pickguard, HSH, and a rosewood fretboard i think, it also had a blueish greenish type color, it was nice
gear:
fender mim telecaster w/ some extra stuff
Vox Ad50vt
Vox V847 Wah
Boss OS-2
Keeley Boss DS-1 Ultra
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi USA
MXR Phase 90
Boss CH-1
i have an Acoustic Art & Lutherie/ Godin Cedar CW. Couldnt be happier. Even though it was made in Quebec...
i've only tried the freeway, it seemed pretty nice, especially for the price.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by bored_maniac33
(after looking at godin website) 0_o

what.... these are like....weird...but ....i like them........wat are up with the acoustic pickups?? wow....i mean.....sweet!!! I WANT ONE!!

EDIT: this was in refference to the Solidac two voice

that is another model i was looking at... i can show where you can get it used for less (with out the hassle of ebay)... if your truly interested , in blue burst finish
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Godin Freeway Classic FTW!
"See, you're born punk. When you get your first haircut, then you're alternative. Then you let it grow long, then you're metal." - Kirk Hammett
Quote by tbsff_7
my ex-drummers dad has one and i played it a couple times, don't know what model but it was a strat shape, no pickguard, HSH, and a rosewood fretboard i think, it also had a blueish greenish type color, it was nice

Godin Freeway in Transparent blue.

Exact same guitar I own and play. Great piece of work and sexy looking to boot
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
Godins are excellent quality guitars. I've played an SD and a Detour and they were both very nice.
I just got a solidac today (got a great deal on it too, not to mention it comes with a lifetime warranty) and I must say it is absolutely fantastic, overall a very versatile and high quality guitar, I would definately recomend it.