That are seldom filled by beign a musician. This is more advice than promo, but I thought I'd put this post here just to be safe.

I got wind of the "concept" of performing rights organizations and I did a little looking into them. I found SESAC (like ASCAP and BMI) They give you payments for things like essentials and touring costs. If you've ever been on the road you know how pricey and hard it can be getting from place to place. We gotta take what we can when we can right? Check them out here if you're a struggling muscian like me, they just might be able to help. www.sesac.com/musicnation