Page 1 of 3
I'm not a fan of those bands but i'll give it a watch. Wow, the picture quality is great. Thanks!
I missed placebo, the only reason I planned on watching, damn.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
im not a fan of any of those bands at all, dont hate them tho, but im a sucker for free live shows on the net. anyone know whether u can make it full screen?
\m/ METAL \m/
omg omg omg thankyou
*HIM fan*
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
ive been watching. did anyone else see placebo's guitarist slowly shake his butt at the audience. i had to take a break after that to gain back my senses. but now im watching him. and i really dont care that the lead guy smokes, but why during a performance?
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
ville looks icky, what a shame

linde kicks ass w00t
Quote by SteveHouse
who;s on now? i don't know the times there, it's 0.08 here now

edit: ew, is this placebo? i don't really like it
Quote by sadistic_monkey

I suggest you construct a space station the size of a moon, and destroy their home planet.

Quote by Wratheh
Grab a lighter and light it by your ass while farting. That's how you flame someone.
Last edited by Cresspo at Aug 22, 2007,
Quote by Cresspo
who;s on now? i don't know the times there, it's 0.08 here now

edit: ew, is this placebo? i don't really like it

nope, HIM
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
nope, HIM

thank GOD i don't like it
Quote by sadistic_monkey

I suggest you construct a space station the size of a moon, and destroy their home planet.

Quote by Wratheh
Grab a lighter and light it by your ass while farting. That's how you flame someone.
i saw this concert live in bristow, va, it was awesome, if the concert i went to is anything like the one being shown online then be prepared for a long set of Linkin Park it was about an hour and a half for me, did they show the revolution stage as part of the online thing, if they did, the bled live was awesome, but MCR was pretty sweet
i'm getting a way better reception than i was during the Live earth webcast.

prolly cause i'm only like, 30 miles from the event?

i'm glad i didn't pay to see it, since i only wanna watch MCR
SMALL CLONE of the EHX User's Guild

Quote by Ishiga
NOSOUPFORYOU.

Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
this is barely a question. only an idiot would buy a zune.
ok, i don't like the singer from him....really: the music isn't totally sucky but the singer's just ...i dunno stupid....
Quote by sadistic_monkey

Quote by Wratheh
I agree Cresspo. The music is great, but the vocals are rather iffy.
i just wanna hear tbs, linkin park, and mebe mcr
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
btw: HIM is really ''image'' making. I mean come on: what's up with the weird hats, outfits, the long rasta hair, the stupid gloves of the drummer, the smoking all the time...it's really just making a badass image, which I think they epicly fail at

but the music isn't bad, I quite enjoyed the solo I just heard
Quote by sadistic_monkey

Quote by Wratheh
mcr put on one helluva good show when i was there, everybody will love it, but i like how they have like 50 people in seats, and they have people in front of the stage as if someone was going to crowd surf, or even rush the stage, there isnt even a pit in front of the stage, they had a pit in front of the stage at the pavilion and there were people moshing on the hill behind the seats, this is a pretty lame setting for this concert
i wanna see tbs and mcr. maybe a little linkin park, but all the others dont seem that good.

I like the guitarist now. =/ Damn, yeah lol, the clothes they are wearing are like they're trying to start a trend. I want the next band on, I'm bored of HIM now.
HIM don't usually look like that.... weird people
Quote by SteveHouse
who's up next?

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
dude sweet! thanks for the link
Whitest Kid U' Know of the Bass Militia
PM Dinky Daisy to join

Originally posted by Civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.
Quote by bobby_splax
who's up next?

taking back sunday, then my chemical romance, and then linkin park

@bobby: there's a bandline up next to the screen. HIM Just played, Taking Back Sunday's coming up next
Quote by sadistic_monkey

Quote by Wratheh
mindless self indulgence was a great show live, its a shame they didnt show that as well
wow i feel stupid...it's like right next to the screen. ehh....but i'm not "watching" i'm listening while browsing the pit. so i have an exuse!

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Quote by bobby_splax
wow i feel stupid...it's like right next to the screen. ehh....but i'm not "watching" i'm listening while browsing the pit. so i have an exuse!

yeah me too.

multitasking ftw!

hehe nice, lol, btw: there's a fault in the line up: look at Taking Back Sunday, they start 3.40 PST and MCR starts 3.45 PST taking back sunday's gonna play 5 minutes
Quote by sadistic_monkey

Quote by Wratheh
Quote by Cresspo
hehe nice, lol, btw: there's a fault in the line up: look at Taking Back Sunday, they start 3.40 PST and MCR starts 3.45 PST taking back sunday's gonna play 5 minutes

well, the white stripes have done shorter

Quote by jimmy8778
mindless self indulgence was a great show live, its a shame they didnt show that as well

MSI FAN YAAAAAAAAAAY
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by Its_Rock77

well, the white stripes have done shorter

yeah, one note right?
Quote by sadistic_monkey

Quote by Wratheh
MSI was the reason i went to projekt revolution, but the bled was what i consider the best band on the revolution stage
on the revolution stage there was modina lake, Styles of Beyond, the bled, Saosin, then finishing with MSI, then the main stage is opened and julien-k starts there
what's msi? never heard of???
Quote by sadistic_monkey

Quote by Wratheh
Page 1 of 3