Does anyone know of a good company/luthier who makes custom guitars similar to the Jackson or ESP customshop but for under $3000 (most of those companies start there)

THANK YOU!
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
there's this zach dude or something that makes cheaper but awesome as hell guitars, i forget his website but my friend got one, it looks kinda weird but has killer tone and sustain. i hear he does them to your budget, you just gotta talk/message him
Algeeeater makes custom built guitars out NJ. Contact him and see what his rates will be based on your specs.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
Ran Guitars?
Moser Custom Shop. (Might be a bit too out-there, I dunno)
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
darkwater guitars.....i know the guy who builds them, under 3000, ****ing awsome job. builds to how you want it done.
Fender '51 Precision Bass
Hofner Verythin LTD Edition Guitar in Walnut w/ Bigsby
Engelhardt ES9 Upright Bass
1968 Trayner YBA 1A MK II Amp
w/ 6x10 cabinet

www.iaminlimbo.com
Looking into the same thing. If someone has any suggestions where to get an Eclipse shape guitar, with custom specs under 3k that would be awesome as well.
well i guess youre from america but if you happen to be from australia check out ormsby guitars, he used to post threads with heaps of pics of him going through the build process in the gear and customizing forums and its all great stuff.

if i remember correctly hes made guitars before for american customers and then flown over with the guitars to deliver them... i think. it was a whole heap of randy rhoads polka dot v replicas i think but yeah, dont quote me on that
Ran makes some of the best guitars for the price, go with them.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.