Page 1 of 2
Eh...Don't really like it. Not that funny or original.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
mencia fails.
the whole rascist shtick only works for about one episode, and just gets tired and repetetive after that.

and no...throwing midgets into the mix will not make you funny carlos. :P
The guys an ass. His show is himself setting up lame as jokes.

and aside from that, he steals other comics material.
I think about life, and then I think about death, and neither one particularly appeals to me..
I am so goddamn sick of that commercial where he's an alien and he motorboats the fat lady.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
He's not funny, not clevar, annoying, and just racist, even though he says he's not.

How he's still on TV I don't know.
The.
Fuck Mencia.

May I quote Jimmy Kimmel on the Roast of Flavor Flav and say "If you want to clean up the air, cancel Mind of Mencia."
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
the first couple of seasons werent very good but I was mildly amused a couple of times. But this complete garbage that they're doing on this season is a complete waste of time. I absolutely despise that show now.
If your wiener is happy, then you're happy.
Quote by Kartman
Fuck Mencia.

May I quote Jimmy Kimmel on the Roast of Flavor Flav and say "If you want to clean up the air, cancel Mind of Mencia."

That was great when he said that. Finally someone publicly speaking out about how dumb that show is

He thinks that midgets are funny, well they are to a point, but they shouldn't be used or talked about as much as he does.

He just tries to be the stupid mexican version of Dave Chappele. He thinks people will like him because all he talks about are racist things that push the limit on what can be said on TV. Dave Chappelle does it well.

Fuck Mencia is right.
Last edited by lounge act at Aug 22, 2007,
god i thounght i was the only person who hated that show.

so many people at my school love it...

its just comedycentrals sh*t attempt at replacing the chappelle show
Quote by clint160
Computer: $500
Internet Connection: $20
Getting caught masturbating on webcam:
priceless
They've pretty much proven he steals all of his material, even the "dee dee dee" thing was already done. The whole I'm-a-funny-mexican thing is old. Carlos Mencia isn't even his real name, and he was born in Honduras, lol.
Member of the Invisible Children club
Learn More
Member of the "I love METRIC" fan club. PM if Metric loves you.
You're pretty much guarenteed at least one joke about a mexican in front of Home Depot per episode. yeah, he's repetitive and i only found a few skits funny. everythin else sucked
Whitest Kid U' Know of the Bass Militia
PM Dinky Daisy to join

Originally posted by Civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.
Wow, I'm suprised how much The Pit hates Mencia.

That's the first positive sign to come out of the Pit in a while.
The.
^Glad to hear that.

Yes, he's pretty much an annoying, pretentious, and bigoted prick. Not my thing, so to speak...
hai guize join mah gr00pz plz kthx:

HEY PUTO LOL HOME DEPOT MIDGET CAJONES WETBACK GAY JOKE FAT PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE ARE DUMB DEE DEE DEE RACE OLYMPICS STEREOTYPE BEANER! HAHA!

I guess I'm as funny as Carlos Mencia now.
<Han> I love Hitler
I've seen a few threads about people hating him here before. I'm not saying "reported n00b", I'm just saying that you're not alone, a lot more people here hate him too.

EDIT: And I hate that God damn dee dee dee thing.

EDIT again: I didn't notice that the TS liked him and everyone else hated him. So I guess this is a very original thread!
Last edited by lounge act at Aug 22, 2007,
i liked his 1st season, even to the point of giving it a season pass on my tivo. as the seasons rolled on though...eh...let's just say, he needs to die
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Horrible horrible show. He tells lame jokes, and when the audience doesn't laugh because it blows, he goes "aw itz cuz your retarded DEE DEE DEE!!11" and then when he says something stupid and the audience disagrees with him he tries to tell you why it's funny, but it still isn't.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by HaKattack
HEY PUTO LOL HOME DEPOT MIDGET CAJONES WETBACK GAY JOKE FAT PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE ARE DUMB DEE DEE DEE RACE OLYMPICS STEREOTYPE BEANER! HAHA!

I guess I'm as funny as Carlos Mencia now.
Nah, because I actually laughed when you posted that. >.>
hai guize join mah gr00pz plz kthx:

Quote by Sanctus Ignis
Nah, because I actually laughed when you posted that. >.>

hahaaaaa

Burn for Carlos.
<Han> I love Hitler
I think if anybody ever confronted Carlos Mencia about stealing material, he'd go, "Umm, DEE DEE DEE! OF COURSE I STOLE IT! After all, I am a WETBAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!"

Because that kind of joke is right up his alley.
<Han> I love Hitler
I cringe when ever I hear the commercial for his show and he says "FREEDOM OF SPEECH WILL LIVE, BABY!!". Mencia is a waste of free speech and its insulting to think hes using our most important right for financial gain. I bet he thinks hes some sort of rebel freedom fighter too...
Quote by .smudged.
Anybody watchs that show.. its so good.

Mencia is a jerk who steals matearial. He's a fake who's changed his name and isn't even ****ing mexican he's half German. He's a joke who badly rehashes matearial from real genius's like chappelelle and Georege Lopez.
DIE AND GO TO HELL...carlos mencia doesnt write any of his jokes and he rips off all funny comedians stuff...hes so unoriginal i hope he dies
Smoke Up
The show sucks, let me do an impersonation of Carlos Mencia.

"[INSERT RACIAL JOKE/STORY] [Pause for laughter/applause] [Say "it had to be said"]

and there goes 30 minutes.
Absolute crap.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Worst comedian i've ever seen, not funny at all. Anyone can pull race jokes off the internet.
Quote by primusucks
Say "it had to be said"]

lol haha
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
i would not be suprised if he told icy hot and barrel roll jokes

i hate him

Jack my swag
Last edited by gopherthegreat at Aug 22, 2007,
Quote by gopherthegreat
i would not be suprised if he told icy hot and barrel roll jokes

Anyone who says icy hot jokes will get 100 percent troll from me, I was banned when that 'craze' was here, and I am glad.
I find a few skits funny, but they're usually repetetive and boring. Most of the funny moments come when he's out on the streets intrerviewing people (and he's not talking).
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
HATE him with a passion! Hes not Mexican but yet finds it funny to make fun of "his people".
Quote by Yeager013
DIE AND GO TO HELL...carlos mencia doesnt write any of his jokes and he rips off all funny comedians stuff...hes so unoriginal i hope he dies

Well, I wouldn't say he should be killed...

But he isn't a good comedian. I just realized, he's kind of like Dane Cook, in the sense that he's really popular, despite the fact that he's not funny and is really repetative and annoying.

It's only a matter of time until he's starring in a movie with Jessica Simpson or Jessica Alba or any hot chick named Jessica.
The.
Page 1 of 2