those of you who havent heard, HEAR IT

i guess its comparable to bracewar. actually yea. definetly

www.myspace.com/instride
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
funny thing is your opinion doesnt matter
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
got skills? all songs sound the same cept for the one with the bass in the beginning, not my idea of good music ur music
holy f.uck please stop posting, this is hardcore music, you dont like hardcore music, get out of this forum please.
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
I came across this band before.
I'm diggin' Reach. haha
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
gonna bump this once
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob