Hi everyone

Just want to connect my headphones to my amp, but i need a 6.3mm to 3.5mm Adapter ie big jack to small jack input.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/6-3mm-PLUG-TO-3-5mm-STEREO-SOCKET-ADAPTOR-JACK-6-3-3-5_W0QQitemZ200144581340QQihZ010QQcategoryZ3274QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Just wondering, does it matter if the 6.3mm end is in stereo, as my other guitar leads have only 1 black band on the jack, meaning they are mono. This one has two black bands, therefore it is stereo.
I don't care if the sound is in mono, but all i want is that sound is coming to both the speakers of my headphones.

Thanks a bunch!
the sound will go to both ears. i'm also amazed you don't already have one of these, i thought jack adapters were given free when you moved into a house, i choked on one at the age of 1... that was a good day
So is it good for me to buy the one above. Even though my amp isn't special, it is just a crappy solid state practice amp.

TY
6.3mm is an odd value- you want 3.5mm to 2.5mm.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
^ 6.3 to 3.5 is correct... he wants to put headphones with a 3.5mm jack into an amp in which the headphone jack is usually the same size as the input jack.. which is 6.3mm
Quote by x5_spoonman
So is it good for me to buy the one above. Even though my amp isn't special, it is just a crappy solid state practice amp.

TY

Actually, usually only SS amps have headphone jacks.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra