right so my m8 just told me his penis is almost 8 inches- and hes 15. now thats freakin long so im not sure if its true or not.

and im quite a bit taller than he is so if he is tellin the truth i dont know why im smaller lol.

so is he lieing?
to measure a penis, must we measure when it is erect or not?
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
Quote by chiliman14
right so my m8 just told me his penis is almost 8 inches- and hes 15. now thats freakin long so im not sure if its true or not.

and im quite a bit taller than he is so if he is tellin the truth i dont know why im smaller lol.

so is he lieing?

What makes you think the pit has seen your mates penis?
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Quote by chiliman14

so is he lieing?

you're smaller because he's more of a man than you.

that said, hes probably lying. I say pics or it didn't happen.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by slashVR
to measure a penis, must we measure when it is erect or not?

+1.

Or do we take reading at 5 different temperatures then draw an average? Mine shrivels like an old prune when I'm in cold water .
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Although it's not impossible, it's HIGHLY improbable, the average schlong size for the average male human is 5.5 inches - 6.2 inches , and if what he says is true, then imagine his tool's size when he's an adult

Obviously you measure when it's erect
hue
This thread will probably be closed. But for those who don't know, you measure when it's erect. Seriously, what the hell is the use of a floppy penis?
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Dude, at 15 I doubt he is developed enough down there for it to be that long.

Plus... no one cares.
Quote by ACG

In conclusion, I'm gay.

Mud Sergeant of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

"Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join."
mine is 7 n a half inchs im 15 but i think it has to do with hieght im almost 6 feet
cud run in my family
but my things been 7 n a half for like 2 years aready wont it get bigger?