Yup. Is there any way to get this screw out without ruining everything? Its obvious I need a new one after I get it out, but getting it out is the problem
mmmmmm get that one out and buy a new screew.. thats it.. That sucks GL
My Gear:
Gibson Flying V (active Emg's 81, 85)
Peavey 6505 Amp

Avatar Cab /w Vintage 30's / G12H-30's
Schecter Damien-6
ISP Decimator
Vox Wah Pedal
Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer
Roland Cube 60
Put in the alan key and bash it in with a hammer then try.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
did u strip the head or the threads. cause one is way easier to deal with than the other.
i <3 my gibson.

proud member of the anti-ibanez milita. my rg1570 was the crappiest guitar i've ever owned.

Quote by Rankles
Christ. I'd hate to see you break a pencil, you'd probably go on a killing spree.
Quote by TimmyTrainwreck
did u strip the head or the threads. cause one is way easier to deal with than the other.

I'd imagine he stripped the head. If the threads were stripped the screw would probably just fall out.

Try using a pair of pliers to get it loose.
My Gear:
Cort X-9 w/ Super Distortion+Air Norton, Jay Turser Vintage Series Strat
Line 6 Pod 2.0, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Peavy Rage 158
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix JH-1 Wah
Go get yourself a screwdriver with a tip specially made to remove stripped screws. They literally dig into the screw while turning.
Ive had this happen before however it was to a bridge saddle allan key screw on my floyd rose tremlo system...do you have a small saw or maybe even a knife that will cut through metal?...if you do just cut a slit in the head of the screw and then use a normal screwdriver to turn it.
Go to this page to hear my original song recordings

Click Here