FrenchyEdit: *Warned*
Fender CD-110E Acoustic Electric
Ibanez RG350DX

Crate GT30
Zoom 505 II
Digitech Df-7 Distortion Factory
Last edited by FrenchyFungus at Aug 22, 2007,
i added up a couple more song on my profile check it out ppl and add me as a friend if ya like peace...
Heres one I noticed (I get credit lol)

The first 4 lines of "Through The Fire And The Flames" Has the same vocal melody as "Hotel California", just sped up.
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
i dont see the similarities.......

edit: after a second listen, i know hear the similarities

Jack my swag
Last edited by gopherthegreat at Aug 22, 2007,
Well I reckon its a kinda good thing to play old stuff but a load faster if that is what they were doing.

But come on, it's the Force - half their songs are stolen from their own stuff - lyrics in particular. As I said on the video comments, I wait eagerly for the day when Herman plays a solo which is just one of their old songs the whole way through at 10x speed.

I still love those guys though, one of my absolute favourite bands.
Quote by nosushi4you
It doesn't. I like jerking off, but I'm sure as hell not gonna do it with my Dad.
Quote by punkrocker10115
I <3 you!
Yes it is!
Second one to me

Kids, drugs are dangerous. Stay safe.
Quote by gopherthegreat
i dont see the similarities.......

Are you kidding me?

And really, it's impossible for it to be a coincidence. I mean, come on. metal and videogames.
Quote by DemonDante
Well I reckon its a kinda good thing to play old stuff but a load faster if that is what they were doing.

But come on, it's the Force - half their songs are stolen from their own stuff - lyrics in particular. As I said on the video comments, I wait eagerly for the day when Herman plays a solo which is just one of their old songs the whole way through at 10x speed.

I still love those guys though, one of my absolute favourite bands.

Yeah, hoenstly, it's not really that big of a deal. I don't really like Dragonforce, but some of their songs are hits rather then misses, I love the chorus to Fields of Despair for example - that's why I used it for the end. But yeah, they use quite a bit of teh same licks in the solos, and don't get me started on the lyrics!
you got it perfect there man, that super hang on one was identical , brings back memories super hang on ruled.
Quote by DefectedFromGod
Heres one I noticed (I get credit lol)

The first 4 lines of "Through The Fire And The Flames" Has the same vocal melody as "Hotel California", just sped up.

I noticed that a while ago.