Page 1 of 2
thats right, what is your favorite style. As for me i absolutely love aviators, ive always loved em even when i was like 7 and my dad had a pair. Now though it seems that every freakin girl on the planet has a pair. So what does everyone else on Ug prefer?
"There are two wolves fighting inside all of us - the wolf of fear and hate, and the wolf of love and peace." The grandson listened, then looked up at his grandfather and asked, "Which one will win?", The grandfather replied, "the one we feed".
those cool emo thick rimmed glasses. ya i said it, i like emo
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
I love aviators too.

Best bit is, I've got a leather flying jacket complete with sheepskin neck lining.

I look like a Top Gun when I wear them together. Is friggin awesome.
avaitors FTW
Quote by rockybo
I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.
Yah, aviators are cool, minus the fact that every other kid has them.

I dug super cheap ray-ban knock-offs, I'm talking 99 cents knockoffs..

now I'm diggin' Electrics. I know, the irony.
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
Quote by Paul Lambeth
It's like having the best orgasm of your life ever, but in your brain, and the opposite of that.
what would be considered a pair of "ray-bans"? I dunno really what they look like, post a picture someone!
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
Aviators are the ****.

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
Quote by Guitar God Rob
Ray Ban aviator FTW

+1 i got a pair for FREE my uncle is an eye doctor
I've got this one pair of effing awesome Hunter S. Thompson aviators. They have "Fear and Loathing" engraved on the side really small.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by mattyp90

And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
My epic rave specs:

Name the landmark, anyone?
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by x/taluha
the big bug eye fake chanel ones

Most. Loathsome. Things. Ever.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.

Cheap Sunglasses ........... FTW

My twin, on the left.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I just wear um
crit my drawings with comments in profile! thanks
(just go to the pictures section)

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
I agree with him

Also, wtf's a buttplug? If its something u put in her ass, then what the f*ck's ur penis for? Enlighten me pit monkehs (Y)
I like those kind that Neo had in the matrix... make me look like some hardcore FBI/CIA/Secret Agent dude.

I like aviators too, but some of them make me look like the dumb cop character in movies.
Oakley's Sweep M Frame. They look bad-ass, but there's no way I'm paying $130 for sunglasses.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
I like plain glasses with a slight tint of blue or dark grey lenses. If you wore any darker in Ireland, people would think you are an idiot, unless you're driving.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
I got oakleys....

Exact these ones... A lil pricey, i broke em once, but got the 2nd pair for half price.... But they're still cheaper than most other oakleys... although oakleys make the most expensive sunglasses!

Pic with me having them on in my profile, if you're that bothered!!!
Quote by GUNSWITHLED
UHHHH CN TOWER ?

I sincerely hope that's sarcasm.
Quote by buckethead_jr
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
i hate how trendy "aviators" are nowadyas. Every single person wears them. BTW, in the bay area, we call them "stunnas"
Not Enough AssHatery
Aviators look awesome on some people, but they make me look like an idiot. I like Oakleys and Ray-Bans.

Just noticed...it's always either expensive Oakleys or really cheapo Ray-Bans that I like.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Aviators are soooooo ugly on everybody. Don't wear aviators.
My favourite sunglasses are the black ones with the ear-sticks and transparent things on them.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
Quote by -February-Star-
My epic rave specs:

Name the landmark, anyone?

Venice? Either way, I have been there. There were just a whole lot more pigeons.. like millions of them, and they sat on your shoulders.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by SavageNights
Venice? Either way, I have been there. There were just a whole lot more pigeons.. like millions of them, and they sat on your shoulders.

Same here, 90% sure that's Venice. Rugby tours FTW.

Edit: Yeah I remember the pigeons. Look at them all.
Quote by Paul Lambeth
It's like having the best orgasm of your life ever, but in your brain, and the opposite of that.
Quote by Nightrain57
thats right, what is your favorite style. As for me i absolutely love aviators, ive always loved em even when i was like 7 and my dad had a pair. Now though it seems that every freakin girl on the planet has a pair. So what does everyone else on Ug prefer?

I used to wear aviators too, before everyone started wearing them. Now I usually just wear dark tinted safety glasses from work.
When they kick at your front door
how are you gonna come
with your hands on your head
or on the trigger of your gun
Quote by SavageNights

Yup. Piazza San Marco, to be precise. There are fucking loads of pigeons just out of shot, they surround groups of tourists who feed them packs of seeds bought from street vendors.
Quote by buckethead_jr
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
i love aviators like those cop movies back in the days. but nowadays i just wear this sporty kind of one i dono how to explain, but if you were plying sports, u would wear it cause of it's style
Aviators are cool.
Megan Fox nude!

Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE
Quote by -February-Star-
Yup. Piazza San Marco, to be precise. There are fucking loads of pigeons just out of shot, they surround groups of tourists who feed them packs of seeds bought from street vendors.

You try any ice cream while you were there? I swear, I'm not an ice cream man, but the ice cream I had in Venice was the nicest I've ever had. Fresh-made tubs of every kind of ice cream there is. I went for pretty standard flavours, Raspberry and Black Cherry I think, but this little place had everything. Good shit.
Quote by Paul Lambeth
Oakleys and Spys are the best.
Current Set-Up
Guitars:
1997 USA Standard Strat
Mitchell Acoustic-Electric
Stella Acoustic (Open G for slide)
Tom Delonge Signature
Amps:
Peavey Classic 30
Pedals:
Crybaby->EHX NYC Big Muff->Boss DS-1->TS-9 w/808 mod->Ibanez FL9->Boss Dm-3
Quote by -February-Star-

I was going to say that's St Mark's Square.

I went to Italy a few weeks ago. Spent a few days in Venice. Did you go up the belltower or in the Basilica itself? The bells went off while we were standing next to them. Deafening. Amazing holiday though. And it was friggin hot.

Did you see the Rialto etc?
Quote by skagitup
rayban wayfarers

wayfarers FTW.

i've only got a cheap knockoff pair, not nearly as cool/good. it took me forever to find a cheap knockoff. i couldn't find them anywhere.
Page 1 of 2