I got back from camp, and for some reason the date on my computer which is running Windows XP is set for September. When I right clock on the clock to adjust the date/time, I change it to August, and then in a few seconds it goes back to September. This is really pissing me off because I can't scrobble music on Last.fm now.
12 fret fury
Hmmm, try restarting see if that works?

Scan your computer for viruses. If that doesn't work i don't know.

System restore?
Quote by i have to pee
rub icyhot on it

Dude. Shut the fuck up
I'm afraid I don't know man, is there any other way you can change the time settings rather that the normal way?
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Dude. Shut the fuck up
I'm afraid I don't know man, is there any other way you can change the time settings rather that the normal way?

you cant really be surprised at someone mentioning icy hot

umm id say see if something in ur registry ****ed up?
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
my computer doesn't play videos online besides on youtube. like playing videos on windows media player doesn't really work. any help?
When you boot up your computer, press delete and press enter to enter standard CMOS configuration or settings or whatever and change the date there, then press i think its escape then f10 to save and exit...

Edit: I believe you toggle through the hours an minutes by pressing page up and page down

I haven't done this in ages, but you'll figure it out.
How do I check to see if anything in the registry is messed up?
12 fret fury
maybe the cmos battery on the board is dead if it keeps resetting after you set it back
I highly doubt it's the registry, leave it alone.

Yeah, do what i said and if it happens again change the battery on the motherboard.
Quote by fenderdude06
my computer doesn't play videos online besides on youtube. like playing videos on windows media player doesn't really work. any help?

You probably just need a/some video codec/s to be able to play them.
Quote by codynw42
i am stupid enuff to do it becuz i just did. i feel nothing, there is no high and im not dizzy or anything... its just nasty.

Ryu Hayabusa of the UG Society of Ninjas
Last edited by whenshoesattack at Aug 22, 2007,