i would like to have a floyd rose tremolo how hard would it be to put it in my squier is it even possible? and would it be worth it or should i just get a guitar with one?
GEAR:

/epiphone goth sg/
/Work in progress strat/
/Line 6 Spider lll 75w/
/Roland Micro Cube/
/Digitech Death Metal/

*I EAT ROFLBERRYPWNCAKES*

FOUNDER OF THE ANTI-COMMUNIST GUITARIST CLUB (PM TO JOIN)
get a new guitar with 1.squier is a good beginner guitar but if you want a floyd you will basically destroy it putting it on.
As it's a Squire I don't really think it's worth putting a floyd rose on it. Improve your skills a bit then get a new guitar, if you need it, with one on.
A Squier strat isnt worth doing any routing on. If u want a Strat with a Floyd, then Fender makes one. only problem is, its about $450 or so.
well just get a new guitar squiers are horrible is definately worth it to buy an ibanez fer lik 4 er 5 hundred with a floyd rose just go to a friggin store and play different guitars and its a more a luxury the more money u put in it
i love squires, so shut p kaal. But yea, it would be the same if not more than your guitar to buy another.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Id go for it

It would be a nice guitar to work on and get a feel for the instruments workings. You could always swap out the floyd anyway.

There are quite a few heavily modded squires that look and sound great