In my local paper, i saw an article on a guy from Arizona who had written a screenplay for another Bueller movie. A working title for it is 'Ferris Bueller 2: Another Day Off'. Writer Rick Rapier (not on IMdB) wants to bring back the original cast and director.

More info - http://flixer.com/x/modules/bizlines/index.php?page=clipping&clipping_id=932

Seems to be aweful and not even worth considering, but idk.
oh lord let's hope it doesn't go anywhere. they already destroyed the sandlot by making a sequel. please god smite this man before it goes anywhere!!!

although if it did come out. i'd watch it. i have to...it's in my genes
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
matthew broderick is way old and so is the guy that played cameron
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
"When Camron was in egypt land, Let my Camron go"
Quote by Arthur Curry
It's just The Man trying to bring down us negroes.

Quote by Yakult
Just go out in a silk dressing gown and ask them if they've ever been penetrated
Wasn't Alan Ruck (I think that's his name) already like 30 when he played Cameron in the original?

This has to be a joke.
Quote by wholovesthesun
"When Camron was in egypt land, Let my Camron go"

hahahaha
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
Just what would the job duties be for the "Sausage King of Chicago", I wonder?
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
maybe theyll all have jobs and just call in sick or something. that could make a pretty good movie
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Quote by Shredder Guitar
maybe theyll all have jobs and just call in sick or something. that could make a pretty good movie

I was thinking of that. No way he could ever pass of as 18 again.
Quote by Shredder Guitar

and i suppose his boss would come around looking for him while he went about the city?

no. that would be terrible.

Jack my swag
Quote by gopherthegreat
and i suppose his boss would come around looking for him while he went about the city?

no. that would be terrible.

settle down. i was just trying to think of the most obvious use for a plotline. and the original wasnt that great anyway. sure it was good, but not INCREDIBLY awesome.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
If they do make a sequel, I'll pretend that they haven't.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
im pretty sure if they made a second one this much later they would be in the working world and he was taking a day off from work or something like that, definitely not high school like the original
Quote by 18th_Angel
No dude, that is definitely an ugly chick. I'm talking 10 or 11 beers ugly.
Making a second Ferris Bueller would be like making a second Sandlot-which was the WORST decision ever made
I weep for the future...
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.